MNF... *puke*

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Can't think of a more IDC matchup...

Maybe Titans/Bears might be as irrelevant to me...

Still gonna watch, cuz I'm having Seahawks withdrawal. Hell maybe I'll watch the Manning cast.

Mizak

Reaction score
Im not watching any Raiders games until that idiot Head Coach is fired.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I can't really watch without rooting for a team, so I guess it's the Raiders. Tired of seeing the Packers be good. Would love to see them fade back into 1980s like irrelevance...

I don't think they struck lightening again. Love is at best an average QB. Not going to be another Favre or Rogers.

Weadoption

Reaction score
ya if there is any fan base we all want to see stuck with a bad quarterback(s) for a few decades it is the Pack.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
I watch it hoping Jimmy will have a good game and to see if Jordan Love is any good. Interestingly, I can do this without any ill will to either QB.

Threedee

Reaction score
I can't really watch without rooting for a team, so I guess it's the Raiders. Tired of seeing the Packers be good. Would love to see them fade back into 1980s like irrelevance...

I don't think they struck lightening again. Love is at best an average QB. Not going to be another Favre or Rogers.
Unless someone goes and drafts the next Alex Smith when there's an Erin Rodgers waiting in the wings. Still, a loss to the struggling Raiders is a bad omen.