More on Lance

bileever

Reaction score
I, for one, love the pointless discussions about irrelevant players on other teams. It's very entertaining. Give me more LJ Collier news!!!!

Maulbert

Reaction score
I was going to laugh at you for having a 29 page thread about Wilson. Then I checked the 49ers webzone and there's a 9,725 page thread on Garappolo.
Even as a 49ers fan, you gotta admit, the webzone is a different kind of crazy. I go to any other fan forum, and they're not as openly hostile as that place.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Even as a 49ers fan, you gotta admit, the webzone is a different kind of crazy. I go to any other fan forum, and they're not as openly hostile as that place.
I haven’t been to the webzone in years do they still have the original webpage they created using Windows 93’? Lol If so they seriously need an update. Definitely a blast from the past much like their franchise

The Dirty Dozen Fan

Reaction score
I haven’t been to the webzone in years do they still have the original webpage they created using Windows 93’? Lol If so they seriously need an update. Definitely a blast from the past much like their franchise
Are you sure about that Ricky ?

Mix

Reaction score
Just propose to Lance already. I have never seen a person obsess so much about an opposing teams third string QB. I am starting to think you suffer from Lance Derangement Syndrome.

Also Webzone isn't a fan forum, it's a sexually deprived cult forum. It's full of Skip Bayless type characters. Mos Eisley has a better group of patrons.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
@49fansinceBrodie: I've seen you 49er fans bashing Cohn before. What is it you don't like about him? Is he unreliable or inaccurate? Or does he just have bad takes?
He's subjective, has an agenda that colors his opinions. Not even sure if they're opinions, honestly, just a point of view to stir controversy. He states these opinions as facts. He does podcasts with 'analysts' you've never heard of. His dad (Lowell) wasn't much of a journalist either.

Weadoption

Reaction score
And then there's this article today from Peter Panacy, a guy covering the 49ers:

it’s such a weird situation can’t say i recall anything similar and have been a fan since Brodie, although i was a kid then.
But to have a 7th rounder, beat out 2 1st rounders, I’m not sure if there is something to learn from this odd experiment.
If there are only even 100 more Brock Purdys out there out of 50,000, that would certainly seem to be enough of an investment to identify them very early in the pipeline. The other thing, Purdy is sitting in an AC 130 Specter gunship of an offense in terms of versatility of threat…..IF IF IF it can stay healthy. I think Trey would be able to perform at a high level as well given those weapons and Shannys ability to dumb down the offense for him at least initially. I hope Trey gets his shot somehow, just to know for sure one way or another.
Watching Trey dominate in the future for some other team that we gave him away to on the cheap would be the equivalent of like like FrodoF coming to my house each morning to read his troll posts in my bedroom live. I would literally be a tear faced meme for life.

Marvin49

Reaction score
He's subjective, has an agenda that colors his opinions. Not even sure if they're opinions, honestly, just a point of view to stir controversy. He states these opinions as facts. He does podcasts with 'analysts' you've never heard of. His dad (Lowell) wasn't much of a journalist either.

The Cohn's, his dad Lowell and Grant, do nothing but try to stir the pot. All they want to do is get attention by being controversial.

He's not always wrong, but I don't trust him on anything because his goal isn't to say something true...its just to get attention and clicks.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Who’s Ricky?
Gotta be Ricky Ricardo. "Oh Luuucy, I'm hooommmeee!"
Wait, it's SF, so maybe it's Ricky Martin, Livin' La Vida Loca in SF now that his his husband is soon to be ex-husband?

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
So you basically got your fudge packed by the Raiders in practice I heard. Your D line is ass aside from Bosa unless you think Taco 🌮 and Kerry are all pros 😂

Latest posts