Name your 1 favorite and least favorite current Hawk player

seabowl

Reaction score
Favorite: Tyler Lockett (true pro, class act, awesome player) Love Bobby too but could only pick one.
Least: Collier (if he was a 5th rounder then he wouldn't be my least favorite)

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Favorite: Quandre
Least Favorite: Fuller

Penny very close runner up for favorite

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Favorite: Lockett, plays the game the right way. Works hard, selfless teammate, doesn't complain. Reminds me so much of Largent in both style of play and personality.

Least Favorite: Adams. Not all his fault, but every time he can't make a play or pulls up on a tackle I see dollar signs and lost draft picks.

beaumaris

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":ec7c3lud said:
Favorite: Lockett, plays the game the right way. Works hard, selfless teammate, doesn't complain. Reminds me so much of Largent in both style of play and personality.

Least Favorite: Adams. Not all his fault, but every time he can't make a play or pulls up on a tackle I see dollar signs and lost draft picks.
Same here love Lockett :2thumbs: and no time for Adams. :177692:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Favorite: Russ (get over it :mrgreen:)
Least Favorite: Mr. one good play a season Collier

I would put Lockett right up there as favorite though, basically a 1a, the league could use a LOT more players like him.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Favorite - Probably Russ as I realize the state the team would be/would have been without him.

Least favorite - Probably Adams due to all the wasted money and draft picks given up for him.

Steve Hawk

Reaction score
Favorite right now is Jordyn Brooks - love his motor.

Least favorite right now is Collier.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Sadly Wags will be over looked because he is just so consistent that it's expected.

Fav: Adams. Dude has speed that makes everyone else on the field look slow.
Worst: Pick a cornerback, any cornerback.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Favorite right now, has to be Lockett. Plays at an elite level and stays within himself. Class act, smart and busts his ass. Pro’s pro.

Least Fav, probably would have to be Jason Meyers. He scares the crap out of me! To be a dominant team, place kicker has to be a rock solid kicker. With the track record of kickers in Seattle I wonder if the stadium and the airflow doesn’t cause some issues that we aren’t aware of?

toffee

Reaction score
Favorite:
On-field : lockett
Off-field : Russell

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

xray

Reaction score
Not falling for this gag again . I'll pass . :D

Elemas

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2hbarmy9 said:
Favorite: Russ (get over it :mrgreen:)
Least Favorite: Mr. one good play a season Collier

I would put Lockett right up there as favorite though, basically a 1a, the league could use a LOT more players like him.

Ditto

Boohman14

Reaction score
Favorite for me is a Tie between Russ and Bobby. Bobby maybe slightly more because you can see he's the BOSS on the defense.

Least Favorite is DK. I liked his hustle and potential earlier in his career , but he seems to drop too many and seems to be becoming a diva type.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Favorite: Lockett for all the reasons listed above me.
Least: Collier. Easy.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Aros":2ta0utmc said:
Favorite: Lockett for all the reasons listed above me.
Least: Collier. Easy.

Weird so many people saying Collier.

It's not his fault John and Pete drafted him two rounds earlier than they should have.

keasley45

Reaction score
Favorite - Jamal - for the energy he brings to the team. I LOVE Diggs too, but Jamal brings the mouth and the baseball bat that I think the defense had been missing since the LOB days.

Least favorite - no longer a Hawk, but Cary Williams will always and forever be the Hawk that I dislike most. I swear to this day that I feel as though he was so very bad, that he had to be part of a league conspiracy plot and that he was somehow paid off to tear down the cohesion of the LOB.

He ushered in a period of putrid play that has plagued our CBs since... he killed the mystique, and made our D mortal.

Wish him well as a human being, but lord do I wish he never existed as a football player.

Along with Flowers years later, I feel as though Pete's determination to turn him into a solid player cost the team dearly. I mean, I get it. When you can reach a guy and connect with him... help him connect the dots and he flourishes, it's a great thing. But Carey Williams???

Hurts to even say the name.