Name your 1 favorite and least favorite current Hawk player

Elemas

Reaction score
Favorite - Russ and DK. I like DKs attitude and think he’ll master when/how to use it without costing the team.

Least - Collier. Never liked the pick. Said it in these forums on draft day and kept getting demolished while hearing what great hands he has. Reach…confirmed bust.

Tical21

Reaction score
Favorite: Sidney
Least:. Russell. The Kobe nonsense is unforgivable.

notyou

Reaction score
Tical21":zufohy7t said:
I don't think Russ has ever raped anyone.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fecal doesn't like Russ, shocked :irishdrinkers:
Good, he'll hate him more when he's under center in 2022, IN SEATTLE.

(relax, it's just a joke)

John63

Reaction score
notyou":1rayucp5 said:
Tical21":1rayucp5 said:

What Ticla really meant was Wilson him breathing is unforgivable.

Fade

Reaction score
Tical21":dv9og487 said:

The Rams made the Superbowl with Goff taking up $21.5M in dead money, and Stafford taking up $20M that is well over $40M spent against the cap at the QB position. What do you think about this?

On topic:

FAV: DJ Reed, he is sneaky underrated. I hope the Seahawks can work something out and re-sign him.

LEAST: That crappy center, I forgot his name, Kyle Fuller.

keasley45

Reaction score
Fade":2bmj7jz8 said:
Tical21":2bmj7jz8 said:

The Rams made the Superbowl with Goff taking up $21.5M in dead money, and Stafford taking up $20M that is well over $40M spent against the cap at the QB position. What do you think about this?

On topic:

FAV: DJ Reed, he is sneaky underrated. I hope the Seahawks can work something out and re-sign him.

LEAST: That crappy center, I forgot his name, Kyle Fuller.

+1 for DJ

Somos doces

Reaction score
After 36 seasons of rooting for the Seahawks, it's not really about having "favorite" or "least favorite" players for me. At this point, it's more about appreciating players who contribute to the overall success of the team, and I tend to have a soft spot for those whose contributions might fly under the radar.

With that in mind, the current Seahawk whose subtle contributions to team success I most appreciate is Michael Dickson. And the player whose contributions I currently don't appreciate the most is Jason Myers (but that could easily change next season).

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":t1s518h8 said:
Favorite: Lockett, plays the game the right way. Works hard, selfless teammate, doesn't complain. Reminds me so much of Largent in both style of play and personality.

Least Favorite: Adams. Not all his fault, but every time he can't make a play or pulls up on a tackle I see dollar signs and lost draft picks.

Hey, something we can agree on. What Sgt said.

notyou

Reaction score
Throwdown":xnuxht4x said:
notyou":xnuxht4x said:
Tical21":xnuxht4x said:

Neither did kobe
Sure he didn't. Just like no athlete has ever raped anyone.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2lv4dde8 said:
Aros":2lv4dde8 said:
Favorite: Lockett for all the reasons listed above me.
Least: Collier. Easy.

Weird so many people saying Collier.

It's not his fault John and Pete drafted him two rounds earlier than they should have.

And if he was drafted two rounds later than he was he would still be my least favorite since he never plays and when he does he's invisible.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Aros":18t85ytg said:
Sgt. Largent":18t85ytg said:
Aros":18t85ytg said:
Favorite: Lockett for all the reasons listed above me.
Least: Collier. Easy.

Weird so many people saying Collier.

It's not his fault John and Pete drafted him two rounds earlier than they should have.

And if he was drafted two rounds later than he was he would still be my least favorite since he never plays and when he does he's invisible.

If this was the case people would also be naming people like Amdi, Barton, Dissly, Robinson and Jones. They also haven't contributed all that much for mid round picks.

Nah, it's cause Collier was a 1sr rounder. Again, not his fault he was grossly overrated in the Hawk's draft room.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2jsbdzq2 said:
If this was the case people would also be naming people like Amdi, Barton, Dissly, Robinson and Jones. They also haven't contributed all that much for mid round picks.

Nah, it's cause Collier was a 1sr rounder. Again, not his fault he was grossly overrated in the Hawk's draft room.

I hear what you are saying since his name is more frequent then the others due to his draft status, hence why he stands out to me as a non-stand out...Dissly shows flashes and is a great blocker, great hands, but had terrible luck with injuries his first two years and isn't targeted as much ever since. Still Collier for me.

John63

Reaction score
notyou":hz7yix6l said:
Tical21":hz7yix6l said:

Russ Also did not force his way into being traded on Draft day. Also did not have any issues with the law. But this is tical he hates Wilson because he is Wilson and he is breathing.

FYI if you have to settle a civil lawsuit where you are being taken to court for rape and you settle sorry that is wrong. If you are innocent you don't settle. FYI th3e case was dropped when the accuser decided not to go forward. Instead of opting for the civil case which he settled out of court. Again if you are innocent you don't settle out of court.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":2ufx7bm2 said:
notyou":2ufx7bm2 said:
Tical21":2ufx7bm2 said:

Russ Also did not force his way into being traded on Draft day. Also did not have any issues with the law. But this is tical he hates Wilson because he is Wilson and he is breathing.

FYI if you have to settle a civil lawsuit where you are being taken to court for rape and you settle sorry that is wrong. If you are innocent you don't settle. FYI th3e case was dropped when the accuser decided not to go forward. Instead of opting for the civil case which he settled out of court. Again if you are innocent you don't settle out of court.

Oh John63 is black, a Lawyer and has Millions and Millions of dollars and a career at stake, good to know, were you in a peep hole ?

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Favorite is Jamal "I'm the best in the nation" Adams
Least favorite is Stone Foreskin

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":2fpaqtfj said:
John63":2fpaqtfj said:
notyou":2fpaqtfj said:
Tical21":2fpaqtfj said:

FYI if you have to settle a civil lawsuit where you are being taken to court for r@p* and you settle sorry that is wrong. If you are innocent you don't settle. FYI th3e case was dropped when the accuser decided not to go forward. Instead of opting for the civil case which he settled out of court. Again if you are innocent you don't settle out of court.

Oh John63 is black, a Lawyer and has Millions and Millions of dollars and a career at stake, good to know, were you in a peep hole ?

Hmm interesting you play the race card hmmm. Even more interesting you like peepholes hmm.

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":3lrp7iez said:
chris98251":3lrp7iez said:
John63":3lrp7iez said:
notyou":3lrp7iez said:

FYI if you have to settle a civil lawsuit where you are being taken to court for r@p* and you settle sorry that is wrong. If you are innocent you don't settle. FYI th3e case was dropped when the accuser decided not to go forward. Instead of opting for the civil case which he settled out of court. Again if you are innocent you don't settle out of court.

Hmm interesting you play the race card hmmm. Even more interesting you like peepholes hmm.

Not race card, that's your interpretation, was describing Kobe and your reference to knowing exactly how he should handle his business. Especially since you are a authority on all things professional athlete and know how they should all do their business.