Name your 1 favorite and least favorite current Hawk player

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
John63":jkd3ij55 said:
chris98251":jkd3ij55 said:
John63":jkd3ij55 said:
notyou":jkd3ij55 said:
I don't think Russ has ever raped anyone.

Russ Also did not force his way into being traded on Draft day. Also did not have any issues with the law. But this is tical he hates Wilson because he is Wilson and he is breathing.

FYI if you have to settle a civil lawsuit where you are being taken to court for r@p* and you settle sorry that is wrong. If you are innocent you don't settle. FYI th3e case was dropped when the accuser decided not to go forward. Instead of opting for the civil case which he settled out of court. Again if you are innocent you don't settle out of court.

Oh John63 is black, a Lawyer and has Millions and Millions of dollars and a career at stake, good to know, were you in a peep hole ?

Hmm interesting you play the race card hmmm. Even more interesting you like peepholes hmm.
You always settle period. That's why they call it a "civil" lawsuit. Criminal would be a different venue all together

Tokadub

Reaction score
Favorite:

Tie between Dunlap and Wilson.

Dunlap is just such a great story, he played for such a trash team for so many years and he was so happy to come here. We owe it to him to stop sucking and make it to a Superbowl like his previous team the Bengals.

Wilson proves me right even if recently I doubted him. He's just a great QB end of story.

Least Favorite:

Jamal Adams, please somehow trade him I don't care if we lose $20,000,000 or $30,000,000 just somehow make it happen to get another player or a few players in his place.

I think it's impossible we will win a Superbowl with Jamal on the team.