NFL Season Opener - Ravens at Chiefs

bigskydoc

Reaction score
On paper, it's a great way to open the season. I really prefer that critical games like this happen after the first 25% of the season, once teams get into their groove. Obviously that leaves open the possibility of injuries affecting the outcome. Pick your poison, I suppose.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Should be some other game announcements before the release on Wednesday as well.
IMG 7777

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of a bunch of schedule leaks, but that's just my own preference. I like watching the show live and seeing the schedule as it gets announced.

RedAlice

Reaction score
These aren’t really leaks - each broadcaster is announcing one of their games. And the full international schedule will be released on GMFB Wednesday morning.

Its the NFL release plan.

James in PA

Reaction score
I wonder how many Sunday Night games the Seahawks will get this season. Oh, wait, I already know the answer: Zero.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
How many "duds" will be on Thursday nights? They had a heck of a streak last year.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The Thanksgiving Night game was like a defect Sunday Night game with NBC getting it with their crew.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
On paper, it's a great way to open the season. I really prefer that critical games like this happen after the first 25% of the season, once teams get into their groove. Obviously that leaves open the possibility of injuries affecting the outcome. Pick your poison, I suppose.

I didn't think it would be this one either. I had heard that the networks like saving these games for later and not "wasting it" week when everyone is watching anyway. I thought they would go with Houston. Or even a division matchup vs the Chargers with Harbough there now

JPatera76

Reaction score
So the current SB champs vs a Team who was picked apart defensively? lol... yeah okay... I guess if the NFL wants to get the "Hype train going early" Chiefs and the pan away shots to T Swift will generate it. smh whatever. ... Go Ravens.