Nice Win But......

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Watching my DVR replay as I always do after wins, still can't believe we didn't recover that fumble on the punt. That would have been nail in the coffin for sure. But, sometimes the team that fumbles gets an incredibly lucky break, and that was one. The call on DK was very ticky tack, and cost them a drive when they were moving the ball.

notyou

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":xfc9juxf said:
notyou":xfc9juxf said:
I see people giving credit. I also see people pointing out actual flaws. I see those things from the same person. All of you that can't survive without berating others for pointing out actual flaws, are worse than the "doom & gloomers" that point out actual flaws.
Coming in and telling everyone they suck as fans because they can't enjoy a win, are getting annoying. Maybe get off your high horse, quit being passive aggressive towards people that don't post everything you want to hear. The way you act on here is as if the Seahawks have played every game perfectly, with zero errors and if someone disagrees with that, they aren't a true fan.

What an absolute crock this is. There's not 1 poster on here who wasn't really concerned about the defense earlier this year. I'm still concerned about them. Nobody thinks they were playing well let alone "perfectly". They stunk & everybody knows it.

Serious question, explain to me how you have a discussion about coaching when there are several posters on this board who have posted verbatim that they want Pete Carroll fired & they do not care if the move works out. They are just ready for a change.
Some people here were still giving the, It must suck to win, when others were pointing out the horrible defensive play early in the year.

Some people have just seen the exact same thing from the team, without any change, except for a random game here or there, & think it's time for a coaching change. I'm sure a lot of those posts are during times in games where the offense &/or defense can't get anything going & it looks like the coaches aren't even trying to adjust their game plan.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Is the defense getting better? Yes or No?
Did they just beat the Rams to go 11-4, along w/a Division Title? Yes or No?

No NWBS needed. This is a great time to be a Hawks fan. And they are getting the job done. And absolutely can get better, and will.

Nunya

Reaction score
notyou":22b34e6h said:
Some people here were still giving the, It must suck to win, when others were pointing out the horrible defensive play early in the year.

Some people have just seen the exact same thing from the team, without any change, except for a random game here or there, & think it's time for a coaching change. I'm sure a lot of those posts are during times in games where the offense &/or defense can't get anything going & it looks like the coaches aren't even trying to adjust their game plan.

So basically.....a bunch of people that have no clue on what adjustments are being made or have no clue on WHY the offense or defense can't get anything going, want to fire coaches that have a 11-4 record, are seated fairly high in the play-offs, and won their Division in week 16. Got it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And sometimes you can actually tip the cap to the opponent. The Rams defense is #1 in the league for a reason. They are damn good, and it was tough sledding. Yet, the Hawks still put up 20. All while giving up 9 points.

In what world is that not a hell of a win?

Latest posts