Nr 1 deep passer in the league..well well...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
dude, get over it. You sound like a child. You're a f'ing whiner. Period. Put me on ignore, or just stop your crying. And no, I won't stfu, ever. Piss off.
He was never known as a great long ball passer. Clearly he CAN do it. I'm very happy that I was way off on how Geno could be. He's damn good when he's on.

Geno is a good QB and is gonna' have a hell of a season imo. The last guy is long gone, and it's a good thing. Good enough.
Go eat a snickers you grumpy buzzard.
You can (and have) just kept on to punking other posters, I wouldn't dream of putting you on ignore, I ENJOY throwing your sh*t right back at ya AND, judging by your SNIVELING post above, I'd say I'm right on target.
Wilson forced his way out of Seattle, and thus, had opened the door for Geno, and he's proven to be a LOT better fit than the thankless guy that preceded him.
Yes Wilson is long gone, but he still has his blind faith fans coming here, and still making excuses for his sorry butt.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
You can (and have) just kept on to punking other posters, I wouldn't dream of putting you on ignore, I ENJOY throwing your sh*t right back at ya AND, judging by your SNIVELING post above, I'd say I'm right on target.
Wilson forced his way out of Seattle, and thus, had opened the door for Geno, and he's proven to be a LOT better fit than the thankless guy that preceded him.
Yes Wilson is long gone, but he still has his blind faith fans coming here, and still making excuses for his sorry butt.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
NOPE, just love pointing out how lame y'all f---ing 'Butt-Crack' Wilson APOLOGIST'S are HF68
Acknowledging the things that Russ did well doesn't make anyone a Russ APOLOGIST. You are the one who is acting butthurt and discrediting his impact to the team. Could he have been better? Sure. Even Tom Brady, as you point out, wasn't perfect. Seahawks accounted for a lot of wins during the Russell era and about half of those years were without the LOB, Lynch, etc.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
this ^^

Believe it or not, you can appreciate how good Russ was AND appreciate how good Geno is. It's not that hard. But he's too busy whining like a 3 year old who got his little feelings hurt. It's hilarious. Many of us have moved on a long time ago. He just has to hold on to his hate, it's pathetic.
The dude is long gone, we won the trade. Get the f over it ScUTter.

keasley45

Reaction score
this ^^

Believe it or not, you can appreciate how good Russ was AND appreciate how good Geno is. It's not that hard. But he's too busy whining like a 3 year old who got his little feelings hurt. It's hilarious. Many of us have moved on a long time ago. He just has to hold on to his hate, it's pathetic.
The dude is long gone, we won the trade. Get the f over it ScUTter.

You also said this... in this thread about Geno:

'Lol. He is an average\pedestrian QB. I admit he had a good, unlike Geno season. Yeah he made the pro-bowl because the NFC's QB list is all pretty much crap and he also got the CBPOY award because he finally had a season in which he didnt suck. Take all those numbers and it looks great and it still only equated to a 9-8 record. Average. Yep, average. Wins are what I care about. When he can start doing that, i'll reevaluate my position on him.'

So while I agree that the responses to you might be a bit extreme, to claim to have some appreciation for Geno seems like a poorly veiled attempt to simply move off of the fact Russ was rightly jettisoned and the team is better for it.

You are quick to say things like the above where you're 'thankful' Wilson is gone, but then still beat the horse of there having been some alternate reality where Russ wasn't allowed to play well, or that his failures were a result of poor play calls (while he was here and apparently still now in Denver). It smells of the worst John63 times, and you're better than that.

And it's hard to believe you're happy Russ is gone when you defend him with vintage J63 conspiracy theories and then slam Geno as an average Qb who just got lucky and will revert back to who he really is.

It's just not believeable. With all respect, you're just talking out of both sides of your mouth and your quick attempt to interject the 'let's move along' posts into any threads (talking about relevant ones) shining a light on Russ, just highlight that a reality where all the shine that #3 took for himself while he was here was in good part, unwarranted is uncomfortable for you - That he was great, but that his greatness has a pretty fat * next to it for how flawed he's shown to be. And worse - that the reality that we've moved on and are better now with PC still here and Geno running things, just hurts you. Which I honestly don't understand. Why the need to qualify every good thing Geno does and defend every bad thing Russ did? Calling Geno a success and pointing to stats and game review that shows he was capable of this all along and can sustain it isn't blind love for Geno. If anything, constantly characterizing the dude as average at best, is blindly slamming the guy over sour grapes that the guy you'd rather have here is gone. I know you'll respond that you're glad Russ was let go, but your staunch defense of the dude undermines any support you claim to have for the current situation.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Um, that was NOT me. You are quoting SOMEONE ELSE. At least be accurate if you're gonna' call me out.
This quote right here is NOT from me: 'Lol. He is an average\pedestrian QB. I admit he had a good, unlike Geno season. Yeah he made the pro-bowl because the NFC's QB list is all pretty much crap and he also got the CBPOY award because he finally had a season in which he didnt suck. Take all those numbers and it looks great and it still only equated to a 9-8 record. Average. Yep, average. Wins are what I care about. When he can start doing that, i'll reevaluate my position on him.'

I don't say "lol" and I think you might be quoting Pitt? Again, that was NOT me that you quoted. Geez man. Also, I wouldn't type in didnt w/out punctuation, ever. I don't talk like that, and I don't type like that.

Nah, I've long since had plates of crow. I was way off on Geno. And that's a good thing.
And I haven't talked about and/or stuck up for the last guy in months. I'm long since over the Russ thing, he's gone, and I'm glad. But ok.

Translation: you are calling ME out for something that someone else is saying. I haven't "defended" Russ in several months. Come on man. At least call out the actual person who you quoted and/or who is spending time defending him :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Lol. He is an average\pedestrian QB. I admit he had a good, unlike Geno season. Yeah he made the pro-bowl because the NFC's QB list is all pretty much crap and he also got the CBPOY award because he finally had a season in which he didnt suck. Take all those numbers and it looks great and it still only equated to a 9-8 record. Average. Yep, average. Wins are what I care about. When he can start doing that, i'll reevaluate my position on him.
Look at this, Keasley. Like I said, YOU ARE QUOTING PITT. And claiming that I SAID THIS.

Come on man, you're a damn good poster on here. At least be accurate when calling someone out.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Acknowledging the things that Russ did well doesn't make anyone a Russ APOLOGIST. You are the one who is acting butthurt and discrediting his impact to the team. Could he have been better? Sure. Even Tom Brady, as you point out, wasn't perfect. Seahawks accounted for a lot of wins during the Russell era and about half of those years were without the LOB, Lynch, etc.
Me Butthurt??? LOLOLOLOLOL Y'all are the ones that keep dragging Me, Me, Me-3 ass back into any and all Geno Smith Threads.
Sure, he did okay in those "Half Those Years Without the LOB, Lynch etc." Lot's of "ONE AND DONE'S", BUT, when it's GENO on his FIRST SEASON as the Seahawks Lead Man, and he a bunch of ya beat feet to get to your Keyboards and once again go GAGA about how he ain't nothin' like Holy Man Russ.
Look, I appreciate most of what he did BEFORE he forced his way out of here, but, I "Appreciate" all those Draft Picks a LOT MORE.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Stand corrected. Apologies. Gotta give me some credit for saying you're better than that.😉
Sometimes at least :)

It's all good, I was laughing. I deserve a calling out at times like many, I get it. But I'm not Pitt level negative.

I think Geno is damn good and I was way off on the guy. Hopefully he continues to improve and gets us deep in the playoffs.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Me Butthurt??? LOLOLOLOLOL Y'all are the ones that keep dragging Me, Me, Me-3 ass back into any and all Geno Smith Threads.
Sure, he did okay in those "Half Those Years Without the LOB, Lynch etc." Lot's of "ONE AND DONE'S", BUT, when it's GENO on his FIRST SEASON as the Seahawks Lead Man, and he a bunch of ya beat feet to get to your Keyboards and once again go GAGA about how he ain't nothin' like Holy Man Russ.
Look, I appreciate most of what he did BEFORE he forced his way out of here, but, I "Appreciate" all those Draft Picks a LOT MORE.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ok guys this has gotten way out of hand, and gone completely off topic.

Y’all decide what you want, get back on topic, or this thread gets locked and removed.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Edit: I apologize for not seeing this sooner, and thanks for those of you that made reports.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to what the deep passing game looks like with JSN in the middle. And I'll be interested to see if Eskridge takes that next step. Geno has commented on how explosive his is, let's see if that translates into production.

keasley45

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to what the deep passing game looks like with JSN in the middle. And I'll be interested to see if Eskridge takes that next step. Geno has commented on how explosive his is, let's see if that translates into production.
I heard on one of the local shows that the offense was looking good under Geno in OTAs, not as good with Lock in (and it was noticeable),... and that things took a turn for the worse again when Eskridge was involved in plays. They said he wad either dropping passes or just seemed out of sync.