Nr 1 deep passer in the league..well well...

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to what the deep passing game looks like with JSN in the middle. And I'll be interested to see if Eskridge takes that next step. Geno has commented on how explosive his is, let's see if that translates into production.
If Eskridge has a breakout season this forum will implode. That reminds me, I need to get a stash of really good popcorn ready. 🤣

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I heard on one of the local shows that the offense was looking good under Geno in OTAs, not as good with Lock in (and it was noticeable),... and that things took a turn for the worse again when Eskridge was involved in plays. They said he wad either dropping passes or just seemed out of sync.
Yeah, it's kind of too bad, I mean for him to be so physically gifted, and yet so mentally detached.
After hearing that He & Geno had been working out a lot kinks, and Geno praising the guy, I was hoping he'd maybe have finally tuned in.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
If Eskridge has a breakout season this forum will implode. That reminds me, I need to get a stash of really good popcorn ready. 🤣
ARRGGGGMMMMMMHHHH POPCORN!...WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!, WE ARE TALKIN' THEATER STYLE , EXTRA, EXTRA B-U-T-T-E-R-E-D POPCORN, RIGHT???

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I believe Dee Eskridge will have an uphill battle to make the final 53 man roster. I believe the following are locks to make the team - Metcalf, Lockett, JSN, Dareke Young, and then it depends if they keep 5 or 6 WRs. The last one or two spots come down to Eskridge, Hall, Thompson, Cade Johnson, Bobo, Landers, etc. Where he may slide in is if he can prove he's a worthy special teamer. His returns ability hasn't been very impressive thus far.

Last edited: