NYCoug gets his due! NY Daily News article.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
imageprocessor

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1579928

Half man, half Seahawk. Couldn't happen to a better dude.

Way to represent, Dave! You're doing us proud.

GO HAWKS!!!

dunceface

Reaction score
I'll post a congrats in both threads because he deserves that too!
CONGRATS!

NYCoug

Reaction score
Guys... come on now! What does Les always say about duplicate posts?! :141847_bnono: You guys should know better by now! Unacceptable. Mods, can we lock this thread, please?!

:th2thumbs:

CANHawk

Reaction score
if i didn't know any better, id think the guy in that article was insane. but i DO know better, so...... AWESOME STORY BRO!!! :)

NYCoug

Reaction score
CANHawk":18sz13fl said:
if i didn't know any better, id think the guy in that article was insane. but i DO know better, so...... AWESOME STORY BRO!!! :)

Clearly, you don't know any better, CAN. The guy in that article IS insane haha but we all are here so who the hell cares anyway?

GO Hawks!!!

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
A classic example of what Dr. Dyer calls the Power of Intention, the idea of visualizing a reality so strongly that you create it. I honestly believe, on some level, certain fanbases can do this if they have enough mojo to override the Debbie Downers. For my part, I go to bed at night visualizing this image of Russell Wilson hoisting the Lombardi. I do this not for myself--I am a fringe bandwagoner, as I say--but for my Seattle-native wife, who is more excited this year than any other year, and her wonderful side of the family, who are wearing blue and green all week at their jobs. I knew this family was special at Christmas when her 75-year-old uncle showed up for a formal Christmas dinner wearing a Russell Wilson jersey instead of a tie.

But I digress and ramble. All I can say is, for those people, who have welcomed me into their fold, I go to bed seeing the images of Wilson and Lynch hugging each other after Russell kneels down the final time in the Super Bowl to secure the victory. I go to bed seeing Peyton with head hung low after watching the upstart Seahawks shut down his passing game with three INTs. I go to bed seeing the parade in Seattle and the fans partying all along Occidental.

The Power of Intention, baby. Dave is clearly the master of it.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
NYCoug":2zmm2iu6 said:
CANHawk":2zmm2iu6 said:

Clearly, you don't know any better, CAN. The guy in that article IS insane haha but we all are here so who the hell cares anyway?

GO Hawks!!!

Just awesome.

/resepct

Reaction score
GREAT article, and you have no idea how much I envy you to be able to do this, Dave! You are infusing so much positive energy into our run, thank you, bro.

Keep up the great work, kiss Laura, and thank your co-worker for the coverage! :)