OFFICIAL GAMEDAY COUNTDOWN!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I’ve got a Miloy story.

Him and his buddy took this picture for us.

Just a few words between us (a big “WOOF” was one of them)was a cool moment.

Cool! And in the mural behind you front and center raising his arms is BestFightStory (Leif) who was a long time Netter and fun as hell to prefunk with! I know everybody in that photo except the guy on the left, I don't recall him. And I miss New York Dave!! Love that dude! Man, we all had some great times back in the day.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
David Sims was absolutely the most productive 35, but let us not forget the legend of Owen Schmitt who was one of our most talked about prospects and famously bludgeoned himself with his helmet. I'd post the pic, but I am on my phone today.
Here's an Owen Schmitt image -

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Cool! And in the mural behind you front and center raising his arms is BestFightStory (Leif) who was a long time Netter and fun as hell to prefunk with! I know everybody in that photo except the guy on the left, I don't recall him. And I miss New York Dave!! Love that dude! Man, we all had some great times back in the day.
Yea The BFS connection was the reason for the pose.

That pic was taken 1/19/14
Hopefully folks recognize the significance.

Last edited:

Lagartixa

Reaction score
We're 34 days from a real Seahawks game.
Seahawks uniform number 34 is currently being used by DB Benjie Franklin. Last year, it was used by Godwin Igwebuike.
I think my favorite #34 has an argument for being the player who did the most with that number, and as much as I loved Thomas Rawls, that still surprises me a little, because of the way injuries cut off his career so quickly.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Seahawks uniform number 32 is currently being used by safety Jerrick Reed II, but like @pmedic920, I think of running backs when I think of this Seahawks uniform number.
John L. was clearly the one who did the most with Seahawks uni number 32, but I want to cite a recent favorite, Chris Carson.
chris carson flip GIF

Click here for a YouTube video of Carson scoring a rushing touchdown from 16 yards out against the Eagles on MNF.

Click here for a fourth-and-goal run by Carson against the Gold Diggers. They stop him initially, but he keeps fighting in that way we all remember.

I did the "Click-here" link thing because when I tried just putting the URLs in the comment, I got that YouTube thing that says those videos can't be watched on sites other than YouTube, which some people interpret as a broken link or missing video.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
John L Williams was one of my favorite 80's Seahawks...So since that has been taken I have to go with another one of my favorite players...

Ricky Watters

He played every damn down like it was the last play of the Super Bowl on 4th down and with a conversion they would win it all.

Wattersniners

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Adding to Lagartixa's post - Chris Carson in full effect -

Anyone who wore Seahawks#32 (running back wise) has found some success.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
31 days to real Seahawks football! ONE MONTH!!!

Seahawks uniform number 31 is currently used by DeeJay Dallas.
The greatest #31 in Seahawks history is really obvious.
And he's an example of some of the innovative stuff Pete Carroll has been doing throughout his coaching career. The Seahawks got Chancellor in the 5th round of the 2010 draft (133rd overall pick) in part because Chancellor was seen as a sort of "tweener," not quite ideal material for an NFL safety and not quite ideal material for an NFL linebacker. Carroll, of course, saw it differently and made Chancellor a really important part of the great defense that dominated the league in 2012-2015.
Even as late as the week before Super Bowl XLVIII, talking-head mediots like Skip Braynless (tho' he claimed he was quoting Antonio Cromartie) were saying that if the Seahawks tried to have Chancellor cover Welker in the big game, Chancellor was going to have a bad day.