NFL Football Tonight!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
About what I expected. Saw some decent plays, a lot of flags. Some really really preseasony football. Light issue delay, plenty of talk about Rodgers, excessive interviews, fast forwarding through commercials, but man it’s August and the bullets fly for real in 5 weeks! Cheers!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good lord, thankfully the Hall of Fame stadium is not one of our 32 NFL team's official home stadium, lol.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I had about 15 minutes to kill before getting the kids ready for bed, so I decided to tune into the game and the lights were out. Left it on for 5-10 minutes but they hadn't come back. I guess that's what I get for trying to watch non-Seahawks pre season.

GemCity

Reaction score
I coach 6th grade and my assistant told the boys to watch last nights game and learn.

I immediately commented: “Just don’t watch the Browns”.

RedAlice

Reaction score
How much does the NFL package for yootoob cost? I pay 12 dollars per month for YT premium as it is.

YouTubeTV is about $70 / month, but that is for all TV. Replaced Dish with it.

So, that includes all live NFL games in market. (Not Amazon).

NFL Ticket for out of market games (which I need for Rams) is about $300 annually.

kidhawk

Reaction score

NFL Ticket for out of market games (which I need for Rams) is about $300 annually.
Just to add to the information, just the Sunday Ticket can be purchased for out of market games without having a youtube tv subscription, but that's $100 more than if you subscribe to youtube tv.

GemCity

Reaction score
I’m so torn on what to do. We had YT TV but just don’t watch enough live TV to justify the cost.

As I live just outside of Cincy, I’ve always opted for the NFL network…which allows you to watch every game live or catch the recorded, no commercial version within hours game end.

You just need the proper “tools”.

morgulon1

Reaction score

Ok . So would they charge you the 300 up front or could you just pay an extra 10 dollars per month annually? I just realized how lazy I am . I apologize.

I will look into it. I live in Idaho so the Seahawks are my regional team. I did hear a rumor that the NFL is going to charge people to watch regular season games . I have a slight problem with that for my own reasons.