Oregon Ducks basketball

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Big game just started between UCLA and Oregon in Eugene. Bill Walton is so entertaining.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":ngnmjnnu said:
Big game just started between UCLA and Oregon in Eugene. Bill Walton is so entertaining.

Walton is the best. Really good game so far, this is what basketball should look like.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Ducks on fire from 3 point land and UCLA is hanging right with them. Has me nervous for when the Ducks cool off.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Great game. The three point ball is falling tonight.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I wasn't able to watch the second half but caught the highlights. Wow, what a shot by Brooks at the end.

billyberu

Reaction score
JSeahawks":x6jxtvik said:
Hawk-Lock":x6jxtvik said:

Walton is the best. Really good game so far, this is what basketball should look like.
Walton sucks giant balls as does anyone who thinks that idiot belongs in a broadcasting booth.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

CPHawk

Reaction score
UO starting to hit there stride in confrence play. Sweeping the Washington trip, and even winning at Pullman with our best player getting kicked out 7 minutes into the game. It's nice to see the O is starting to come around.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Sweeping the Washington schools isn't saying much. Both will finish near the bottom of the conference.

Oregon is really good, I know they beat UCLA, but I still think UCLA is the better team. I also think UCLA is built to go further in the tournament. You typically need great guard play to reach the final four, guard play isn't really Oregon's strength. Lonzo Ball and Bryce Alford on the other hand, that is a great combination of guards.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
JSeahawks":6wjxoxvw said:
Looks like Dillon Brooks may have broken his foot. Huge blow.

If true that is a huge loss. Without him I don't see how they can make a run to the final four.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Impressive showing, but when you have a top 25 showdown at home, you protect homecourt. While it is a bad loss for Arizona, they shouldn't feel bad. They already won at Pauley, so they split on their two big Pac-12 road games.

It's very hard to determine who the best team in the Pac-12 is. Arizona, UCLA and Oregon are all very close. If UCLA can fix their defense I think they'd be my pick to make a run in the tournament.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
On nights when their shot is falling the Ducks are going to be really tough to beat for anybody because they play great defense. Especially in the paint.

CPHawk

Reaction score
billyberu":2bgb29u7 said:
CPHawk":2bgb29u7 said:
I want the zags.
Careful what you wish for. [WHITE SMILING FACE]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You saw what we just did to your only quality win right?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Oregon off to a good start against UCLA right now on ESPN. Should be a good game, I think UCLA wins as they probably need this game more.