Oregon Ducks basketball

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3b9e1sgt said:
Oregon off to a good start against UCLA right now on ESPN. Should be a good game, I think UCLA wins as they probably need this game more.

Ducks playing some amazing basketball right now.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1qp4ejl1 said:
Hawk-Lock":1qp4ejl1 said:
Oregon off to a good start against UCLA right now on ESPN. Should be a good game, I think UCLA wins as they probably need this game more.

Ducks playing some amazing basketball right now.

Really impressive, especially with them getting to Pauly only 40 minutes before the game.

One thing UCLA doesn't have is a great homecourt advantage. LA sport teams have little to no home court advantage.

Would really like to see Oregon take on the Zags.

Here comes UCLA....

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Man ,Oregon tried to sit on the ball way too early and gave UCLA all the momentum. I think Altman is one of the best coaches in the country, but this is on him.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Great game. UCLA wanted it more at the end. Not a bad loss at all for Oregon. UCLA needed this game more.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":36ey6gcs said:
Great game. UCLA wanted it more at the end. Not a bad loss at all for Oregon. UCLA needed this game more.

Like to see round 3 in the pac 12 tournament. These two teams have played two extremely entertaining games.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The more I watch Oregon, the more I like them. IMO they're a top 10 team going into the tournament. Bell and Boucher just had two great blocks against Utah.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The team just steam rolled CU in the second half, and it could have been much worse had Altman not played the walk-ons the last 5minutes. One really tough hurtle to go( at Cal) a place that's been pretty tough on UO over the years. UO still needs someone to trip up UA, if they want the regular season title. But overall the team is looking tough coming down the stretch.

Largent80

Reaction score
Oregon ducks basketball....hahahaha...really....?....... :lol:

This forum is REALLY hurting.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Largent80":170i8k9h said:
Oregon ducks basketball....hahahaha...really....?....... :lol:

This forum is REALLY hurting.

Says the guy with a link to a jerky called Dragons lair. :177692: what do you drink, game of thrones beer?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I know it's a Seahawk forum, but I'd much rather talk about a sport that is going on right now, than trying to predict what our starting Oline will be 7 months from now or if Bevell will be fired.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Oregon is a Top 5 team in the country when Brooks is healthy. Would LOVE a Zaga/Oregon regional final if we can get that.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I think an Oregon GU elite eight is very probable as GU will be getting the 1 seed and Oregon will get either a 2 or three and both will be seeded in the west.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The young lady Ducks oust the UW woman from the PAC 12 tournament. Big win for a team lead by a bunch of Fr, and hopefully it secures their NCAA tourney bid.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Chris Boucher got hurt last night, will not play in the tournament. Really hurts Duck chances for a final 4 run.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Not a fan of the Ducks but that stinks all around. Feel badly for him and his teammates.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Great game. RI had a ton of momentum going into that game, now they face a team with arguably the most momentum in the entire tournament.

CPHawk

Reaction score
We've played a bunch of close games this year, but that one had to be the best come back of the bunch. We have to play D for an entire game, not just the last 10 minutes of the game, if UO is going to beat Michigan.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CPHawk":5gocef9g said:
We've played a bunch of close games this year, but that one had to be the best come back of the bunch. We have to play D for an entire game, not just the last 10 minutes of the game, if UO is going to beat Michigan.

Have to admit, with 7 or 8 minutes left I thought we were done. Best game i've seen Dorsey play.