Packers game tougher than possible NFC Championship?

ptisme

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1fym0hz9 said:
Packers D is middle of the road. The Hawks can run against them. They have also given up the most passes over 20 yards of any team in the league. Going to be a VERY tough game to win, but you never know. Lace em up and let's see what happens. If it is within one score in the 4th quarter??? I'll take Russ over Rodgers, at least the current version of Rodgers. That being said, both of the QB's are ridiculous when the game is on the line.
Seahawks D is middle of the road. The Packers can run against them(they give up 117 yards a game). During the regular season, running backs would average 9.5 yards per catch, the 3rd most in football, as well as 51.1 total receiving yards per game, which was the 4th most.. Going to be a VERY tough game to win, but you never know. Lace em up and let's see what happens. If it is within one score in the 4th quarter??? I'll take Rodgers over Russ. That being said, both of the QB's are ridiculous when the game is on the line

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Feels like a tossup. Especially IF the Refs don't shaft us and help Rodgers out. That is a REAL factor.

Largent80

Reaction score
Throw stats out the window in a game like this. They mean jack shit.

Do you seriously think Wilson will throw 5 interceptions again?...I certainly don't.

The key for the Hawks are takeaways, and intangibles especially in the cold. Probably for the Blockheads as well.

While Robert Shaw wants to discredit our defense. They limited Philly to 3 FG's and they were in the red zone and denied numerous times. And did it 2 times in Philly in one year. 8-1 on the road isn't a fluke regardless of who you play.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Red Zone D was money last week. Shoot, both times we played at Philly. Keep them 3's, score touchdowns, force 2 or 3 turnovers and run the ball well. VERY good shot of coming out with the Dub.

Optimus25

Reaction score
No.

If we beat the Packers it gets tougher.

The packers played what looks on paper to me to be the easiest schedule in the league.

The niners played a pretty damn tough one, and if Minnesota wins they might be one of those super dangerous teams of destiny like the nationals.