PC's lost this team

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
It’s cool though that he plays music and does 100 yard sprints and “can’t win in the 1-3 quarters” and always compete shit. Get rid of this ass hat asap. It’s just way past due. He’s white noise at this point.

Msfann

Reaction score
He lost the team years ago and has been coasting from the super bowl win ever since. no adjustments ever. just the same stale shit week after week that doesn't fool anyone, in fact they stick to the game plan so hard that other teams exploit it and the team still can't figure out what to do. same shit every year.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
He lost the team years ago and has been coasting from the super bowl win ever since. no adjustments ever. just the same stale shit week after week that doesn't fool anyone, in fact they stick to the game plan so hard that other teams exploit it and the team still can't figure out what to do. same shit every year.

Yeah thats just it, they never really "Change" anything like we're always told or i guess supposed to believe. PC has a future in the used car sales business with how well he spins shit.

strohmin

Reaction score
Yeah thats just it, they never really "Change" anything like we're always told or i guess supposed to believe. PC has a future in the used car sales business with how well he spins shit.

Pete really sealed his fate with that dumb decision. I bet he wanted to retire but cant because he doesnt want to be known for that dumb decision.