Penny Can Still Pan Out. Taylor too!

W

Welshers

The guy has a ton of potential. If he can stay healthy he has the talent to be one of the top backs in this league. Its been injury after injury for him but this guy could still pan out. When he is healthy he looks good. Don't count him as a bust yet.

Taylor as well. Everyone was mad about the pick but he has got form that surgery and is looking really good. There is a chance that some of these draft picks actually end up being good!

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Welshers":p8at445k said:
The guy has a ton of potential. If he can stay healthy he has the talent to be one of the top backs in this league. Its been injury after injury for him but this guy could still pan out. When he is healthy he looks good. Don't count him as a bust yet.

Taylor as well. Everyone was mad about the pick but he has got form that surgery and is looking really good. There is a chance that some of these draft picks actually end up being good!
Ah yes, one good game against the worst run defense in the NFL and all of the sudden he's not a bust. Hate to break it to you, but we've already wasted his cheap years and declined his 5th year option. Penny is a bust and we're never going to get that value on him. He's not a great running back and he can't stay healthy.

I think that it is time to move on from both him and Carson.

Rat

Reaction score
Collier looked kind of ok too. Or at the very least, he is actually participating in the games lately.

sutz

Reaction score
Get ready for the :242735:

Dangerous thing to say on this board. :laugh:

As it stands, he'll be a FA and would probably make more money elsewhere, though after our last few years at RB, the team might be desperate enough to re-sign him.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
sutz":mbq4nos3 said:
Get ready for the :242735:

Dangerous thing to say on this board. :laugh:

As it stands, he'll be a FA and would probably make more money elsewhere, though after our last few years at RB, the team might be desperate enough to re-sign him.
He's been part of our problem at the RB situation.. Carson and Penny are made of glass. I really don't want to end up with another Carson situation. I wish him luck, but hope we don't touch him with a 10 foot pole. We need more durable running backs, this goes for Carson as well.

LTH

Reaction score
I think Carroll would be smart to continue running back by comity... The ave years for a running back in the NFL is 2.5.it's because every play the get pounded... Everybody thinks that Penny is a bust, but he is NOT he is a good back coming back from a REALLY difficult injury. I like the way Carroll is spreading it out this is a sign of great coaching... he under stands that he needs a RB for post season...

as Far as Penny he is a good back,,,

LTH

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Make that really difficult injuries. He has emulated Prosise in that regard.

What really sucks about Penny who has never played a full season since being on the team b/c of various injuries is that in college he was an iron man and free from time loss to injury.