Pete Carrol says he will RETURN next season!!!

Wheetie

Reaction score
"At this point, I do..."

Pete's response to a reporter asking if he'll be back next year.

"At this point" tells me he doesn't have the final say and he has some degree of doubt that maybe Jody will make a change during their final year end meeting.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not saying it's why they lost. But anyone who actually watched that game knows how many holds were not called, it was ridiculous.
One-sided would be a massive understatement.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Not saying it's why they lost. But anyone who actually watched that game knows how many holds were not called, it was ridiculous.
One-sided would be a massive understatement.
yep it was rigged last night. But Michigan was also bigger, faster, better, stronger. I called this one

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Congrats, you finally got one right.
A broken clock is right twice a day. I picked against them in every major game this season. I had hoped doing it again in the title game would lead to them winning. Unfortunately it was the only time I was right. But I must say I am totally and utterly vindicated. Pennix choked and this team showed they aren't IT.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There you go, please pour salt in the wound the day after they lose the National Championship. Awesome

I'm glad you feel so vindicated and that you actually clearly think Penix sucks. And here's an idea, SPELL HIS F'ING NAME RIGHT for starters.
It was their FIRST loss in 22 games. Maybe actually WATCH UW play before you spout your bs.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
There you go, please pour salt in the wound the day after they lose the National Championship. Awesome

I'm glad you feel so vindicated and that you actually clearly think Penix sucks. And here's an idea, SPELL HIS F'ING NAME RIGHT for starters.
It was their FIRST loss in 22 games. Maybe actually WATCH UW play before you spout your bs.
Sorry I think sometimes I'm not clear enough, I w was being sarcastic... not trying to upset you I kept my wife up all night whining about the loss

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
So when Pete first got here he went 7-9 then 7-9 then off to the races with an owl two years later. If looking at Post Russ as a rebuild then last year 9-8 this year 9-8. We have some really good players and we were not far off from winning several more games making things look a whole lot different. I want Pete for one more year to see how far we can develop the talent we have. Another good draft and getting the team to play a click better will get us much further. All is not doom and gloom. I will admit the team did underperform this year which is uncharacteristic of a Pete team.

Fade

Reaction score
So when Pete first got here he went 7-9 then 7-9 then off to the races with an owl two years later. If looking at Post Russ as a rebuild then last year 9-8 this year 9-8. We have some really good players and we were not far off from winning several more games making things look a whole lot different. I want Pete for one more year to see how far we can develop the talent we have. Another good draft and getting the team to play a click better will get us much further. All is not doom and gloom. I will admit the team did underperform this year which is uncharacteristic of a Pete team.
Look at the defensive numbers the last 7 seasons, and then you'll know what you've typed in this post is pure fantasy.

I could buy it, if Pete showed in that time frame he could still coach defense. He can't.