PLEASE Keep Your Thread Titles Short

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't believe how many times I have to ask. Probably the 5th thread I've created on this topic.

We don't need 12-15 words in a thread title people. 6-8 will do just nicely. When you go beyond 10 words the thread title wraps on itself and looks like crap on many formats.

Let's once again give an example...

Instead of...

"Geno Smith was really upset after that one play in the third quarter and he let it be known in the press conference"

Just say...

"Geno Smith upset from that play in the third quarter"

And let your post say the rest. Why is this so hard? I shouldn't have to repeat myself over and over here.

sutz

Reaction score
Some folks like to treat this place like a chat room instead of a message board. 🤷‍♂️

nanomoz

Reaction score
Can you limit the threat title length?

"You know what, Stan, if you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair, like your pretty boy over there, Brian, why don't you just make the minimum 37 pieces of flair?"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Can you limit the threat title length?

"You know what, Stan, if you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair, like your pretty boy over there, Brian, why don't you just make the minimum 37 pieces of flair?"
One of my favorite movies ever. 👍

Turtle

Reaction score
What is the cap on the number of characters deemed acceptable in a thread title? Asking for a friend.

Latest posts