Prisco is crying now

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
HansGruber":1usqi2we said:
I don't know why anyone cares. I didn't even know who he was until I looked it up and then I was like, oh CBS. So he's a third rate hack. Dude could be writing for Telemundo MX and he'd be just as relevant.

It is fun to hate him though. He's been anti Hawk for at least 20 years.

Maulbert

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":21xzci5c said:
HansGruber":21xzci5c said:
I don't know why anyone cares. I didn't even know who he was until I looked it up and then I was like, oh CBS. So he's a third rate hack. Dude could be writing for Telemundo MX and he'd be just as relevant.

It is fun to hate him though. He's been anti Hawk for at least 20 years.

He LOVES the Cards. Our success burns him up.

chris98251

Reaction score
All because we took Jeremy Stevens instead of Daniel Graham, Holmgren gave him the inside info which he was suppose to keep under wraps till draft day, of course he couldn't and when we took Stevens he looked like an idiot.

Has hated us every since.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
I can't imagine letting my personal petty biases show through if I was a professional covering the NFL. I mean I know it happens, but how immature do you have to be?

DROPPING a team in your rankings after they go on the road and beat an 8-0 team? Is he 5?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Prisco's editor loves how much traffic he brings in.

What would give him the boot really quick is if people stopped talking about him.

olyfan63

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":o9h3q7wi said:
What would give him the boot really quick is if people stopped talking about him.

AMEN, BROTHER!!

Let's instead direct our attention to actual football analysts and writers who have something meaningful and insightful to say. If ever tempted to click on a Prickso article... instead go read 10 others, and avoid his. Give clicks to more deserving places. Besides, you get dumber by the sentence reading his crap. Be kind to your brain cells, the brain cells you save by not reading Prickso may be the very brain cells that restart your heart after the next Seahawks last-second win.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3q59iht1 said:
I've said it before and I will repeat it again. Do yourself a favour and never read anything by Prisco, anything. He dislikes the Seahawks, is constantly negative about them, his schtick is to always be negative about them. He is mostly simply flat out wrong most of the time. He writes material to get clicks and likes the negative sentiment he gets from Seahawks fans, i.e.: some attention, even if negative is better than none. The best thing you can do with him is to ignore him, his nonsense, give him what he dislikes most, no attention.

You'll be happier for doing it.

Because it starts hilarious threads like this.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
olyfan63":1eftv73x said:
MontanaHawk05":1eftv73x said:

AMEN, BROTHER!!

Let's instead direct our attention to actual football analysts and writers who have something meaningful and insightful to say. If ever tempted to click on a Prickso article... instead go read 10 others, and avoid his. Give clicks to more deserving places. Besides, you get dumber by the sentence reading his crap. Be kind to your brain cells, the brain cells you save by not reading Prickso may be the very brain cells that restart your heart after the next Seahawks last-second win.

drugs and alcohol kill brain cells and so do reading his articles. This is too funny I am peeing my pants. For real

Reaction score
The biggest movers in his list were the Texans, they moved up 6 places which is impressive considering they had a bye week.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
BoltonWanderer":3bqcyryx said:
The biggest movers in his list were the Texans, they moved up 6 places which is impressive considering they had a bye week.
Yeah but you must not be aware that they beat the hell out of bye. Total domination

B43b57e211cebdaa9 ninkasi total domination ipa 4x6

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Knowing how much he hates the Hawks makes it more fun. His precious Niners lost. Well, any team that plays the Hawks is his favorite team that week. Good. Suck on that, the Hawks beat the Niners AND the Refs.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":pl7ew1zb said:
Knowing how much he hates the Hawks makes it more fun. His precious Niners lost. Well, any team that plays the Hawks is his favorite team that week. Good. Suck on that, the Hawks beat the Niners AND the Refs.

I agree- keep reading his drivel- It makes for great entertainment and makes me feel blessed to know how pointless it is to hold grudges in this life. He holds a grudge against a football team that he has no connection to. Its fun to watch him wallow in his stupiditty. I enjoy it

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I don't read one word he says, never have. Not worth the effort. I just enjoy hearing how much he still hates the Hawks and STILL can't accept that Russ is an all time great QB.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Shockingly, Prisco is the only CBS Sports "Expert" (8 of them) to pick the Eagles.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
andyh64000":3ore2qxv said:
Shockingly, Prisco is the only CBS Sports "Expert" (8 of them) to pick the Eagles.
Imagine that.

Pissquick would pick a football team of 8 year olds to beat Seattle.
Ignore clowns like him and force him get a job cleaning toilets.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":109dfiog said:
andyh64000":109dfiog said:
Imagine that.

Pissquick would pick a football team of 8 year olds to beat Seattle.
Ignore clowns like him and force him get a job cleaning toilets.

Pissquick is a great name because Im pissing my pants every time I read his stuff.. it's like watching karate kid 3. So piss poor it's freaking hilarious. Here are his words this week

"The Eagles will be playing for their season here, but injuries have crippled this team. The Seahawks are coming off a bye and Russell Wilson is in the MVP conversation. But something says the Eagles will rally here to save their season.

Pick: Eagles 23, Seahawks 20"

Something says the eagles will rally? Such intelligence. And it's not that the eagles can't win, they might win. It's that he has no reasoning behind his theory. Amazing

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The MVP "conversation"
Yeah dude, he has been all year, you just don't LIKE that he has been. I love how many mediots can't stand the Hawks. Their blatant refusal to STILL admit they were wrong is so childish, it makes it more fun every time the Hawks win.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1s97av2z said:
The MVP "conversation"
Yeah dude, he has been all year, you just don't LIKE that he has been. I love how many mediots can't stand the Hawks. Their blatant refusal to STILL admit they were wrong is so childish, it makes it more fun every time the Hawks win.

Eagles injured
Russell is MVP
Eagles win

Dumbass

Latest posts