Rooting for the 49ers?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I wear the Seachickens name with pride. After all they think it is gonna hurt my feelings. Hmph. I have thicker skin than that. I have higher more important goals to consider. There are more worthy goals to deal with. I just wish the BS would stay off the field and stay in the locker room. But that is my opinion. Such is life. Peace to all.

TraderGary

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's best to let the rookies play and give them more time.

We already saw what we had with Geno, I think we should watch and see how Lock plays out.

Gabe Jackson and our Center gotta be benched.
When the season is over (which is likely after these final 3 games of the regular season), first thing they need to do is move Lewis back to RG where he absolutely excelled in his rookie season. He was one of the best guards in the league that year and hasn't been the same since moving to the other side. Do that and you have 3 of the 5 OL spots solidified for next season, and we just need to concentrate on getting a C and LG through the draft and/or FA.

To the original question of this thread, yes I will be pulling for the 49ers to beat the Commanders as much as it pains me to say that. On the off-chance we beat KC, we're still going to need some help to get in and that's a big game for the Hawks playoffs chances.