Running Game.

Own The West

Reaction score
sc85sis":2qwt23ph said:
sutz":2qwt23ph said:
olyfan63":2qwt23ph said:
LTH":2qwt23ph said:
Cason ,Hyde and Penny... I love this group... I want to see all these guys pound the run game hard core...and then watch Wilson throw a moon ball to Metcalf.... this my friends is the new norm LOL
LTH

Don't sleep on my Adopt-a-Rookie RB, DeeJay Dallas. Good between the tackles runner, not as good as Carson or Hyde, but a threat, and very good in the screen game and as a dump-off target, and now getting the pass-pro stuff down.

Excited to see Carson back in action, and hoping to see Penny back in action and to get back to the form he showed late last season.
I thought DeeJay showed some flash when he played and looks like he has some skills to build on.
I like what we’ve seen of DJ in limited play time. He seems to get better every game. I’m OK with them working him in slowly as he improves.

Agreed, although I'd put Dallas ahead of Penny at this point. Carson, Hyde, and Dallas aren't afraid to hit the hole and truck someone. I still don't have a good feel for who Penny is. If Marshawn could bite him and turn him into a werewolf, he could be special but... Collins and Scarborough have looked better this time around as well.

That's a good stable. And with Reed returning kicks so well, I think Homer's days are numbered.

TypeSly

Reaction score
PNW":scaqvj0g said:
Bigpumpkin":scaqvj0g said:
Can Chris Carson last for six straight games?
Nope, I would sit him until playoff time and hope he can stay healthy

That would be silly to sit him until playoffs, because he still needs to be in rhythm. He won't last six straight games with his usual load of 25-30 carries a game, though. If the coaching staff were smart, they would split the load between Carson and Hyde for the rest of the season, ensuring both backs are nice and fresh for the playoffs.