Russ Omitted from Letter to Season Ticket Holders

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Or maybe the letter was to highlight the younger talent on the team because everyone already knows who Russ and Bobby are! :roll:
Do we have to read crap into everything? Sometimes nothing is just nothing.

ducks41468

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":zslmjg7s said:
The people who work for the Seahawk Franchise Front office etc... cannot allow RW to damage the Seahawk Franchise like Watson did to Houston. If Seattle cannot attract talent in trades & Free Agency those people will suffer pay cuts & possibly Layoffs! They 100% believe in Pete & John, their pay checks make them believers.

Chill bro. You're out here singing the praises of Darnold and Penny and posting the same rambling nonsense 30 times in every thread.

toffee

Reaction score
ducks41468":3nwur7dx said:
FresnoHawk68":3nwur7dx said:
The people who work for the Seahawk Franchise Front office etc... cannot allow RW to damage the Seahawk Franchise like Watson did to Houston. If Seattle cannot attract talent in trades & Free Agency those people will suffer pay cuts & possibly Layoffs! They 100% believe in Pete & John, their pay checks make them believers.

Chill bro. You're out here singing the praises of Darnold and Penny and posting the same rambling nonsense 30 times in every thread.
In this post Wilson era, things are just different

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Tusc2000

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3qca5co3 said:
This Seahawks / Russell coldwar is really starting to get on my nerves.

Yup. Being handled poorly by all concerned.

John63

Reaction score
ducks41468":3qywnjll said:
FresnoHawk68":3qywnjll said:

I foed Fresnohawka while ago his MO is obvious.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
John63":16bazj8c said:
ducks41468":16bazj8c said:
FresnoHawk68":16bazj8c said:

John, I love ya man, but the irony here is amusing.... 8)

John63

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2jyt4f9s said:
John63":2jyt4f9s said:
ducks41468":2jyt4f9s said:
FresnoHawk68":2jyt4f9s said:

Thing is I don't care if someone foes me. People here see and remember what they want. They choose to remember my defense of Wilson but forget me saying that sack was on him, or he missed that throw, or whatever. They choose to ignore when I comment on how great DK is, or Bobby or anyone of a number they choose instead to only remember Wilson. Yet I have questioned Wilson, and spoken about those other players. My agenda is to have the Hawks WIN first and foremost it its just to me as it stands now we need Wilson to win. There are other players on this team I like even more than Wilson, but we don't need them to win. I love Shaquem Griffin mainly because of his story. But we don't need him to win. As I have said yes I am a fan of Wilson, be that is secondary to my love of the Hawks. If we trade Wilson I will still be a fan and wish him well in every game but when he plays us. When he plays us I want him to throw 100 ints. The difference is I don't have a disdain or hate for anyone involved in the Hawks not even PC. I don't think he is a great coach and has been lucky but I don't hate him. Some people on this board hate Wilson and have said so. So if people think my only agenda is pro Wilson okay, they are wrong but okay that is their choice to ignore everything else I have posted. IF they think my only agenda is anti PC again they are wrong, but whatever. My main agenda is Pro Hawks. It is just to me to be pro hawks we need Wilson, and we need PC to change. Now that can change maybe we trade Wilson and get the next big QB that fits PCs system, and he is lucky enough to build that top 5 defense and run game again. Odds are against it, but you never know.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
John63":5zpn3nta said:
Hawkpower":5zpn3nta said:
John63":5zpn3nta said:
ducks41468":5zpn3nta said:

Thing is I don't care if someone foes me. People here see and remember what they want. They choose to remember my defense of Wilson but forget me saying that sack was on him, or he missed that throw, or whatever. They choose to ignore when I comment on how great DK is, or Bobby or anyone of a number they choose instead to only remember Wilson. Yet I have questioned Wilson, and spoken about those other players. My agenda is to have the Hawks WIN first and foremost it its just to me as it stands now we need Wilson to win. There are other players on this team I like even more than Wilson, but we don't need them to win. I love Shaquem Griffin mainly because of his story. But we don't need him to win. As I have said yes I am a fan of Wilson, be that is secondary to my love of the Hawks. If we trade Wilson I will still be a fan and wish him well in every game but when he plays us. When he plays us I want him to throw 100 ints. The difference is I don't have a disdain or hate for anyone involved in the Hawks not even PC. I don't think he is a great coach and has been lucky but I don't hate him. Some people on this board hate Wilson and have said so. So if people think my only agenda is pro Wilson okay, they are wrong but okay that is their choice to ignore everything else I have posted. IF they think my only agenda is anti PC again they are wrong, but whatever. My main agenda is Pro Hawks. It is just to me to be pro hawks we need Wilson, and we need PC to change. Now that can change maybe we trade Wilson and get the next big QB that fits PCs system, and he is lucky enough to build that top 5 defense and run game again. Odds are against it, but you never know.

That's cool John, mostly just busting your chops a bit.

But if your claim is that you are misunderstood, perhaps it could be true that ol Fresno is too? ;)

Just something to consider

AgentDib

Reaction score
I have a feeling nobody in this thread actually read the letter being discussed. It wasn't some random list of good players.

The FO mentioned Adams specifically only so that they could boast that he broke the all-time NFL record for sacks. If Wilson had broken the all-time TD record or something they would have included him too. Wilson did win the Man of the Year, and the main Seahawks.com website had that as their primary story for several days.

James in PA

Reaction score
AgentDib":8sf0fpk0 said:
I have a feeling nobody in this thread actually read the letter being discussed. It wasn't some random list of good players.

The FO mentioned Adams specifically only so that they could boast that he broke the all-time NFL record for sacks. If Wilson had broken the all-time TD record or something they would have included him too. Wilson did win the Man of the Year, and the main Seahawks.com website had that as their primary story for several days.
RW set a franchise record this year for passing TD’s. Wouldn’t that be something worth mentioning in the newsletter?

This was a very intentional omission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John63

Reaction score
James in PA":1xqpbaax said:
AgentDib":1xqpbaax said:

RW set a franchise record this year for passing TD’s. Wouldn’t that be something worth mentioning in the newsletter?

This was a very intentional omission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No since it was his own record he broke and it too was on the Seahawks site. I mean right now if you go o n he Hawks website right under Video there are several of Wilson, Also again Dak was not on the Cowboys letter. To say it means something is wrong as you dont know

AgentDib

Reaction score
James in PA":1v986f6d said:
I didn't think so, and I didn't see any of the many other season ticket holders on this board bring it up at the time. If it felt like a glaring omission wouldn't one of the people here who like to point fingers at the FO have brought it up?

It's only well after the fact now that people are raising it as some kind of issue because somebody in the media noticed that it could be used to generate a couple more articles.