Scratch Cowboys off the trade list for RW

toffee

Reaction score
FresnoHawk68":8q6blnkn said:
toffee":8q6blnkn said:
FresnoHawk68":8q6blnkn said:
xray":8q6blnkn said:
If traded I hope the Raiders get him . The newest state of the art stadium in the league . Plenty of glitz and glamour , which he and Ciara love . A sold out international crowd every home game ; and with that an international following . If Wilson did well there he would be king of Las Vegas in no time . The Raiders are well past do to make a splash and Wilson could get them there quickly . Many thought it odd that Wilson had the Raiders on his short list ; but I can see why he did .

Raiders are in negotiations for RW for sure because your %100 right! But if you look at RW “bad throw stats” last 3 games of the regular season and the playoff game = 4 straight games, it’s a major red flag that’s says “don’t trade for RW”! The bad % throw stat demonstrates RW was far worse than our OL!

The bad throw stats should freak out the Front Office, Schneider, and Carroll. If we keep RW and that stat holds in 2021 Carroll & Schneider are done in Seattle! There’s no way techies in the Seahawk front office are going to over look that stat and they will 100% blame Carroll & Schneider for not trading RW.
I was bothered by Russ's plays towards the end of the season, that was not the Russ we have been watching. I thought some news of a minor injury will surface once the season was over. But Russ surprised me with throwing the OL under the bus and declaring no confidence in Hawks coaching staffs.

That no confidence came days after we hired a NEW OC. What a welcome to Seattle. By the way, have our new OC even met Russ after the hire?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Toffie go to https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... lsRu00.htm

Look at the bad throw %! RW was over 20% 3 games in a row last 3 games of the season! What we want from RW & got from RW was on 9/13/2020, 9/27/2020, and 11/19/2020! 3 games in 2020 for a 30 million QB. 6 regular season games he was over 20% horrific! The last 6 games of the regular season, it was bad not what we want, but 3 games in a row to end the season is freaky.
By the beginning of the last quarter of the regular season RW & the coaches know he’s playing bad and you gotta believe they’re doing everything they can to fix it before the playoffs. It’s panic going into last two games of the season, nobody can
figure out how to fix RW that includes RW!
RW has a 34.6% against the Rams!

We got huuuge problems with RW!
You are right,

BASF

Reaction score
As Fade pointed out, his poor play started when they announced Carroll's extension. Maybe he was disgruntled enough with that to tank the season.

toffee

Reaction score
BASF":2jp6p4wt said:
As Fade pointed out, his poor play started when they announced Carroll's extension. Maybe he was disgruntled enough with that to tank the season.

Really?

Do you really want a QB and team captain who will give up fighting for a ring just to F the coaches, ownership and teammates? Then blamed his tanking on OL?

Some of those teammates may never get a ring as result of his tanking.

Latest posts