Seahawks want us to vote Diggs for Pro Bowl

jammerhawk

Reaction score
All it is now is a celebration of NFL football and more face time for the players voted to the Pro Bowl.

I might or might not even watch it as it isn’t really football.

Sadly too the league has disintegrated into a constant rules interpretation with referees now gettin almost as much screen time as the games. The challenge rules are ridiculous and overly restrictive everything should challengeable within the number of available challenges. The staid and moribund interpretation of the rules along with the time taken to attempt to find “the right” interpretation of incidents takes away enjoyment from the game and allows for suspicions of steering results.

There is a need for a sky judge type oversight who with camera footage and the fallible field rulings can more easily make quicker rules decisions. I’m a fan who likes to watch football and have have little patience for the ‘Baghdad Mike’ interpretations of the experts and the constant coulda woulda shoulda bs that fills the coverage.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
JammerHawk.... Sadly too the league has disintegrated into a constant rules interpretation with games now gettin almost as much screen time as the referees. Fixed it for you.

Welshers2

Reaction score
All it is now is a celebration of NFL football and more face time for the players voted to the Pro Bowl.

I might or might not even watch it as it isn’t really football.

Sadly too the league has disintegrated into a constant rules interpretation with referees now gettin almost as much screen time as the games. The challenge rules are ridiculous and overly restrictive everything should challengeable within the number of available challenges. The staid and moribund interpretation of the rules along with the time taken to attempt to find “the right” interpretation of incidents takes away enjoyment from the game and allows for suspicions of steering results.

There is a need for a sky judge type oversight who with camera footage and the fallible field rulings can more easily make quicker rules decisions. I’m a fan who likes to watch football and have have little patience for the ‘Baghdad Mike’ interpretations of the experts and the constant coulda woulda shoulda bs that fills the coverage.
I've always liked the idea of challenge everything. The problem is there is holding on every single play. So should the coaches have two challenges a game where they can negate any play they want? Because it feels like every single play they could find a missed deffensive/offensive hold

Latest posts