Four Seahawks named to Pro Bowl

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I’m happy Diggs made it. It ups his trade value for the offseason.

Some idiot GM will get a call from John saying, “we will trade you Diggs, the guy just got a pro bowl, besides his salary is right up there with the best, we really hate to get rid of him but if you really want to give us a 2023 1st round pick, we will reluctantly do it. You obviously win this trade. Good luck next year to you and the Texans!”

It’s all good!

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Interesting to see Seahawk fans upset about a Seahawk player making the Pro Bowl.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
you shouldn't be surprised. Blasting Hawks players is like a past time on here.
How dare fans of other teams around the league vote for players on the Seahawks they hold in high regard. Don't they watch any Seahawk games!?? I mean, come on!!!

Last edited:

Rat

Reaction score
Two big mea culpas on there for me. I was upset that Geno Smith was even re-signed, let alone given the starting job, and I repeatedly expressed my opinion that I thought it was unfathomable that we didn't at least bring in any competition for Myers. I didn't think he deserved to be simply handed the job after a mediocre-at-best 2021 season.

As for Diggs? Eh... he's not normally a liability; certainly better than Brian Russell, who I've seen him compared to a few times, but Pro Bowl? Objectively, I don't know that I would support that selection. He's just not consistent with his effort. Good for him though.

Woolen? Yeah, obviously. Still can't believe we got that guy with a Day 3 pick.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Interesting to see Seahawk fans upset about a Seahawk player making the Pro Bowl.
Speaking for myself, I couldn't care less about our players making the Pro Bowl, or any other individual awards as far as that goes. I'm even pretty indifferent when it comes to HOF nominations. It just doesn't float my boat. It's simply amazing how a player that's not even ranked in the top 25 by PFF can be selected. It wouldn't be a lot more surprising if Russell Wilson made the Pro Bowl.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
The award sure doesn't have the shine it used to.