So I saw a post on our corners

hawkfan68

Reaction score
A lot of folks are pointing fingers at Norton being the problem but the Seahawks hired André Curtis to be the defensive passing game coordinator. Furthermore, Nick Sorensen is the secondary coach. I think maybe these two are part of the problem too.

Maybe a solution would be to add Richard to be a co-DC where he’s responsible for secondary and Norton can manage the front seven. Splitting the DC duties may help.

reddmmann

Reaction score
RockinHawks":279mrv9j said:
reddmmann":279mrv9j said:
JPatera76":279mrv9j said:
Ken Norton isn’t the Answer

Solution would be Quinn hahah .. however All credit to the Dallas receivers they’re good

It was not Ken Norton who decided to allow Frank Clark to walk
It was not Ken Norton who decided to allow Jadeveon Clowney to walk
It was not Ken Norton who decided to waste a 1st round pick on LJ Collier

And another thing....Dan Quinn did not do so great as DC in Atlanta...i guess the job is a lot harder when you do not have 9 pro bowlers starting on defense (LOB)...
I believe Dan Quinn is the Head Coach, not DC in Atlanta.

Quinn was the head coach and DC....the defense was getting shredded so they had Raheem Morris take over as the DC

RW92

Reaction score
Flat out. Coaching isn't the answer. They just need better talent. A Coach can't make something that isn't there.
Plain and simple.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Our secondary this year, the one we planned on having, has not had much of a chance to play together and gel into a cohesive unit. That is significant to the problems we're having in coverage. Coach said he thought Blaire was maybe the best man cover guy we have. Now we don't have him. And for now we don't have Dunbar. And for now we don't have Adams. We basically do not have the secondary we thought we were going to have.
What we do have is some players stepping up to make plays. Hopefully they can get coached up so they can make plays on a regular basis and learn to operate as a team. If that happens we'll see big improvement in our overall D stats. I think the next 2 games should tell us a lot more about what we might be able to expect moving toward the second half of this season.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Shaquille Griffin is a great value Marcus Trufant

Tre Flowers is Cary Williams and Kelly Jennings lovechild

Clear the CB room

Latest posts