So tired of the way they are using JSN

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Are they ever going to throw him a pass past the line of scrimmage? I’d want to be traded already if I was him.
With two star receivers it’s going to take some time to integrate him into the offense. Can’t have six people scoring one touchdown at once.

OP
OP
vonstout

vonstout

Reaction score
I’d want to be Puka too. He has about 20 more catches and 300 yards more. We are wasting JSN and likely ruining his confidence at the same time

Torc

Reaction score
Honestly I think he's the Tyler replacement in a year or two. I doubt he'll have a ton of production.

OP
OP
vonstout

vonstout

Reaction score
With two star receivers it’s going to take some time to integrate him into the offense. Can’t have six people scoring one touchdown at once.
We shouldn’t have taken him if we didn’t want to use him.

James in PA

Reaction score
It is ridiculous. Best route runner in the draft and they can't get him in open space?

calinator

Reaction score
Honestly I think he's the Tyler replacement in a year or two. I doubt he'll have a ton of production.
That is a good way to look at it. Depth and take over as starter later.

OP
OP
vonstout

vonstout

Reaction score
If they wanted to groom a WR for future years, you don’t taken them in the first round. It’s not difficult to cover a slot receiver if you never throw him the ball more than 5 yards downfield.

OP
OP
vonstout

vonstout

Reaction score
Another throw to JSN ad he didn’t even move of the snap. What an F’ing joke

Torc

Reaction score
When you have two 1000 yard receivers as your starters, sorry rook, but you're not getting a ton of targets.

That may be a questionable draft choice, but I don't expect Waldron to feed our #3 receiver.

renofox

Reaction score
Notice how almost every reception he is basically standing still waiting for the ball?

SW is giving him shit routes.