So tired of the way they are using JSN

Torc

Reaction score
Second pass from Lock to JSN downfield, second incomplete pass. Not supporting this narrative too well.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Second pass from Lock to JSN downfield, second incomplete pass. Not supporting this narrative too well.
JSN not expecting it or not ready both times.

Torc

Reaction score
If you are talking about Lock’s throw, it was nowhere near him
I was talking about the one that went through his hands near the sideline. Very catchable ball.

The one that was nowhere near him, I question whether it was his error or Lock's - I legit don't know.

getnasty

Reaction score
Seattle is a run first team that has 2 great wide receivers that Geno knows and trust. That also love to utilize the TE's that Geno also has great chemistry with. JSN is gonna be a stud and is gonna have many big plays this season and going foward. There is zero reason to force anything right now. Patience people.

OP
OP
vonstout

vonstout

Reaction score
I’m not saying he should be the primary target, but 80 % of his targets are within 5 yards of the LOS. WIlson and Olave both said he was the best WR of the group. Both Lock throws were only 10 maybe 15 yards. He’s gotta be frustrated with the routs they have him running.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
He was a questionable pick at the time and continues to not show his value. Still early in the season and career, let’s evaluate at least near the end of the season

OP
OP
vonstout

vonstout

Reaction score
He was a questionable pick at the time and continues to not show his value. Still early in the season and career, let’s evaluate at least near the end of the season
I live in Wisconsin and watch a lot of Big10 football. I went to Illinois, my wife is a Purdue grad and my son went to Wisconsin. I was thrilled when we took Spoon AND JSN. He was incredible two years ago at OSU. I thought he looked good in the preseason, but aren’t giving him many routes to utilize his skills AND build his confidence.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Its been 4 games, i’ll reserve judgement for a lot longer after this.