Solari

BubbaGump

Reaction score
He is the MVP. This line is the opposite of what it has been for years with a lot of the same players. Even when they go down in game the subs come in and play well. AMAZING.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Yes. Even with a bunch of injuries they still did it. The contrast to Cable is so obvious.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Just imagine we hired this guy 3 years ago ...
I'm so sick to my stomach ...
With the LOB, we could have won 3 SBs with a decent OL. Just a decent O-Line.
We kept asking Bevel/Cable to fix a problem they didn't have the skills to fix.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
I've been taking flak over my thoughts on Cable for years. I feel vindicated, but even better, I feel like if we have a lineman get injured, we have a chance at having them actually succeed due to how we are being coached. Solari has done a great job.

getnasty

Reaction score
Yup, by far the biggest difference from this year to last is the work he's done up front.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
BullHawk33":nbq40epp said:
I've been taking flak over my thoughts on Cable for years. I feel vindicated, but even better, I feel like if we have a lineman get injured, we have a chance at having them actually succeed due to how we are being coached. Solari has done a great job.

Flack from who? The consensus around here has been Cable sucks.

Smellyman

Reaction score
BullHawk33":j5gsy2c6 said:

Don't be a martyr. Everybody here has hated Cable for years.

kf3339

Reaction score
getnasty":1r5mehqn said:
Yup, by far the biggest difference from this year to last is the work he's done up front.

:ditto:

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
BullHawk33":2nmo9bjf said:

Dude, Cable is awful.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
I remember Solari got criticized when he was here in 2009 when I was on this site and Mora wanted his "dirtbags" but I love he's getting his due credit now.

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
I was of course worried when JR Sweezy went down, and the other linemen were frantically calling for assistance for him, and the commentator said the offensive line was a brotherhood.

That is exactly what it SHOULD be! I hope we all absolutely fete them, like Washington did their original Hogs. And (sorry for banging on about this), but anyone who uses the term "skill position" for "ball-carrying position" needs a good slapping. Hopefully someone comes up with a "brand" for our OL, and that Russ shouts them all the most enormous steak dinners!

So inspiring how much time he had to look for receivers!

sdog1981

Reaction score
Smellyman":18sdky4n said:
Night and day.

Cable is the worst coach in the NFL.

He is the worst coach in organized sports. How do you make players worse and still keep your job?

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Aussie Seahawk":mjb83489 said:
I was of course worried when JR Sweezy went down, and the other linemen were frantically calling for assistance for him, and the commentator said the offensive line was a brotherhood.

That is exactly what it SHOULD be! I hope we all absolutely fete them, like Washington did their original Hogs. And (sorry for banging on about this), but anyone who uses the term "skill position" for "ball-carrying position" needs a good slapping. Hopefully someone comes up with a "brand" for our OL, and that Russ shouts them all the most enormous steak dinners!

So inspiring how much time he had to look for receivers!

Backs score touchdowns. Linemen win games

Latest posts