Stephon Gilmore

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
I don't know if the Pats are looking to trade him or not but man, how great would it be if JS pulled some magic and got this guy? I feel like if we manage to trade for Stephon and we get Adams, Snacks, and Dunlap out there, we have a great shot at the bowl. Getting Gilmore allows Shaq to be a #2 corner, it lets us leave Dunbar as depth, and it lets us cut or permanently bench Tre. I think our 2nd rounder is enough to get this done but the question is, how much of the farm would we want to sell?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
... and then go after Watts... how good would that be?

OP
OP
F

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
as much as I love DMoe, I'm not opposed to trading him and a pick, which would free up some cap. That and the Pats desperately need WR weapons. Swain can step in in the slot.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
They need receivers in NE. Would they take Dorsett, Hollister, and 2021 4th rounder for Gilmore?

Erebus

Reaction score
hawkfan68":yjwfel6i said:
They need receivers in NE. Would they take Dorsett, Hollister, and 2021 4th rounder for Gilmore?

The Patriots already had Dorsett and Hollister and didn't deem them valuable enough to keep.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Wenhawk":19snx6y0 said:
Need to get cap space

Restructure options
Lockett
KJ
Wagner
Duane Brown

That's a lot to pull off before next week.........and Gilmore is arguably the best corner in the league, so he's probably going to command a 1st rounder, or multiple high picks to pry away from NE.

IMO as much as we love the idea of the best corner in the game coming to Seattle, I think Pete and John are happy with Dunbar and Griffin. especially for the price.

Latest posts