Super Bowl game thread

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seanhawk":7hloacrb said:
MrThortan":7hloacrb said:
I would agree that there were reasons to call the last two big flags on that drive. I am not well versed on the rules for "uncatchable" balls.

It seems uncatchable ball isn't called much at all anymore. I'm really ok with that because you can't have officials deciding what could or couldn't have happened.
If a ball is uncatchable how is there interference?

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1f3ilwmv said:
Seanhawk":1f3ilwmv said:
MrThortan":1f3ilwmv said:
I would agree that there were reasons to call the last two big flags on that drive. I am not well versed on the rules for "uncatchable" balls.

It seems uncatchable ball isn't called much at all anymore. I'm really ok with that because you can't have officials deciding what could or couldn't have happened.

Need a tissue?

MrThortan

Reaction score
I'm assuming there was a short list of possible halftime performers this year.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Washington49er":3crogl77 said:
DomeHawk":3crogl77 said:
KC getting jobbed by the refs. No question.

Ya sure they are. You blind? Watch KC O-line then tell me how many holding calls they get.
Agreed. The holding going on is really bad. Not sure if the bucs defense is doing similar stuff in the secondary as they aren't showing that. As soon as Romo mentioned at the beginning of the game that KC holds a lot I knew there was gonna be a lot of calls. All part of the script.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
MrThortan":31kxt3mn said:
I'm assuming there was a short list of possible halftime performers this year.
Got a Canadian discount...although honestly I've never heard of the weekend her or the other two anthem singers...

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1237h0lp said:
Seanhawk":1237h0lp said:
MrThortan":1237h0lp said:

How do you know what would or wouldn't be catchable if there was no interference?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
DomeHawk":2heox7rq said:
KC getting jobbed by the refs. No question.

Yep. They're calling everything and anything on KC. Guarantee a similar level of penalties are going uncalled on Tompa Bay. The Mathieu PI where he got mobbed by the receiver on an uncatchable ball followed by the ticky tack unsportsmanlike call after? Garbage.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
Seems that Mahomes isn't nearly as awesome when running for his life because of the O Line.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Penalties or not KC is playing like trash. Whine all you want but TB is hungry still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

telerion

Reaction score
Not feeling sorry for KC on these flags. That defense has been grabby dirty for the past two years now. Flags should be thrown in proportion to the frequency of infractions.

hawk45

Reaction score
Chiefs needed to run the ball more early and mahomes needed to take what the D was giving early. Now it’s too late and he has to play hero ball against a team selling out to stop the deep stuff.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I would be interested in knowing how much the Bucs have reduced their penalties this year as contrasted against previous years. Seems they never make mistakes now. Is it a new thing?

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
I would be interested in knowing how much the Bucs have reduced their penalties this year as contrasted against previous years. Seems they never make mistakes now. Is it a new thing?

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":3ax382jj said:
KC is getting away with tackling defenders coming through the line so not sure they have much to complain about.

Latest posts