Super Bowl game thread

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Norcalhawklover":3ngew107 said:
Seems that Mahomes isn't nearly as awesome when running for his life because of the O Line.

Ya weird, maybe people will appreciate Wilson a bit more, Wilson has numerous games a year with line play like this.

5thgen

Reaction score
Damn, mahomes worst than wilson today. No question on Brady's goat status now.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Mahomes not getting any help from his receivers today.
Lots of balls bouncing off of receivers face masks and hands today.

James in PA

Reaction score
“Brady vs Mahomes!!! This will be one for the ages!!!!”

Not. What a crappy Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12th Dimension

Reaction score
Tampa’s D is bringing it.

Really have to tip my hat to the goat. The commitment, desire, and passion is mind boggling. His dominance is akin to Woods, Nicklaus, and Palmer, from golf, all rolled into one.

It will be interesting to see how long KC takes to bounce back.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Fire Reid and trade Mahomes

Why didn’t they make adjustments? Why weren’t they more aggressive early? Maybe the teams needs Britts adderall...

James in PA

Reaction score
So it IS possible for Mahomes to look like Wilson when he has no protection?? Imagine that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

253hawk

Reaction score
Yep, when both of his starting tackles are out.

But this game was over when the refs walked TB to the end zone on back to back awful DPI calls on balls that weren't even catchable.

hawk45

Reaction score
This OL performance is cable at his worst bad. Lol at the free rushers not getting a hand laid on them.

And they still are getting away with some holding because I think the refs don’t want mahomes’s death on their consciences

rcaido

Reaction score
Highest paid qb needs to stop doing state farm commercial. He should also not have got engaged, need to focus on football.

Optimus25

Reaction score
[urlTargetBlank][/urlTargetBlank]
253hawk":clp5c0hy said:

But this game was over when the refs walked TB to the end zone on back to back awful DPI calls on balls that weren't even catchable.

Exactly. In slow motion even just perfect coverage and completely inexplicable and horrible calls.

And the early unnecessary roughing was a red flag to show clearly which side the refs were on. That was the lamest flag i have ever seen in my entire life.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
rcaido":1loi7bcp said:
Highest paid qb needs to stop doing state farm commercial. He should also not have got engaged, need to focus on football.

Yep, he's only going to get worse now that he's going to be a father.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Don’t know what KC’s offensive or defensive game plans were?
They over thought it whatever it was.

They went away what worked in the first game. Make them stop you before you change things.

Looked like a Seahawks game of recent times.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Optimus25":386vddb7 said:
[urlTargetBlank][/urlTargetBlank]
253hawk":386vddb7 said:

Exactly. In slow motion even just perfect coverage and completely inexplicable and horrible calls.
Yes a couple borderline calls caused their offense to be completely inept and be down by 22. Such a lame take.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'm so glad the Chiefs not only lost, but got dominated. Tired of hearing about how unstoppable they are, and tired of Patrick Mahommes getting crammed down our throats by the media. They're a good team, and Mahommes is a good quarterback, but I just get sick of the fawning. Give it some time, and you'll see they can beat just like any other team.

MrThortan

Reaction score
TB defense looked great and they ran the ball well. Tom made the throws he needed to. Not too many serious mistakes. Didn't turn the ball over. Not sure how Mihomes would look behind the Seahawks' line. I do believe his toe is injured, but that is a part of football.

Brady's legacy was sealed a long time ago. This win is just more padding.

Latest posts