Ted Lasso

TreeRon

Reaction score
On Apple TV. Anyone watch it? It's entertaining, worth watching. Anyone else wonder if Pete Carroll wasn't a model for the lead character?

OP
OP
TreeRon

TreeRon

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":2tizmad7 said:
People actually use Apple TV?

Ha...we got a year for free when my wife got her new phone. Frankly, it didn't work for awhile and then one evening I gave it a shot and.....it worked!

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to drop directv and go with Roku Ultra and fubo. Dtv had been screwing me for years and I can save about $120 a month this way.

It's supposed to give me all the live sports I need here in interior Alaska, including Seahawks games. Freezing my fingers...error, I mean crossing. We do both here in "North Alaska."

If anybody know if a better setup that can keep me watching live Seahawks, I'm all ears. :179419:

OP
OP
TreeRon

TreeRon

Reaction score
Cut the cord and went Roku 5 years ago.

Nunya

Reaction score
ivotuk":34fepogy said:
I'm getting ready to drop directv and go with Roku Ultra and fubo. Dtv had been screwing me for years and I can save about $120 a month this way.

It's supposed to give me all the live sports I need here in interior Alaska, including Seahawks games. Freezing my fingers...error, I mean crossing. We do both here in "North Alaska."

If anybody know if a better setup that can keep me watching live Seahawks, I'm all ears. :179419:

As long as they are televised, I am able to watch the games using a firestick and a Hulu account.

ivotuk

Reaction score
That's what I wanted to hear!

I love you guys!

I have a Vizio 65" with my crappy ACS Alaska DSL, and Netflix runs great on it! I was shocked because some days my PC struggled to download a web page. No buffering either. Only reason I didn't cut the cord before now it's because...well...I was ignorant. Or as my Southern buddies say; "Ign'ant!"

DirectTv doesn't always have a 4k picture even though I'm paying for that "extra.' And they kept renewing NFL Sunday ticket. Lots of phone calls to get it off my bill.

When I first had Ticket, they rarely broadcast Seahawks games "because of local channels broadcast rights." But local channels were showing other teams. They had the rights, but chose the Packers because Daryn Colledge was from North Pole and his mom was the Allstate agent. :179419: :327321_Spy_23.22:

But yeah, now that I'm assured that I can watch my beloved Seahawks live, I'm going for it. :icon_new:

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Getting back on-topic....

Ted Lasso was wonderful and funny. Love the humor and the story lines. Already looking forward to a second season.

Latest posts