The 2022 NFL Draft Hill

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
The 2022 NFL Draft is 2 weeks away, and I feel like making a new tradition pre-draft. Hence, the name of the topic: Here is where we can post our predictions for star players BEFORE they get picked, and re-visit a few years later to see how things turned out.

This is the 2022 NFL Draft Hill, will you choose to die on it for a player you predict will be the next big NFL (Seahawks) star? The rules are simple: You can only pick 1 player who you predict to be taken in the first round by the Seahawks and go on to be a star. If AND ONLY IF the Hawks don't have a 1st round pick, then it reverts to the 2nd round pick. We don't find ourselves in this predicament this year, so only 1st rounders this time.

I'll go first: Since the Seahawks have the #9 over-all pick, I predict they will trade down and take Jordan Davis with their first round pick.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Tempted to go Wyatt or Penning, but what the hell, it’s Seattle after all...

Trade down and then: George Karlaftis Edge, Purdue

Yxes1122

Reaction score
I think Seattle take Ebiketie at 9 or after a short trade down.

But it’s Pete and John so it’ll surprise us all and we’ll hate it.

Edit: Which worked out for Jordyn Brooks, but not Collier. And JS said in his post combine press conference that they would’ve drafted Fant in 2019 in the first, which would’ve surprised us all.

Last edited:

Own The West

Reaction score
I kinda feel like the blue chip shelf is right at 9, so whether we have a good option at 9 or not may rely more on whether someone grabs a QB in the top 8 or not.

The safest prediction then would be to trade down into the 11-14 range, pick up a 3rd, then grab someone who falls (like a Jermaine Johnson, Charles Cross) or is a great at a lesser value position (like Linderbaum, Devin Lloyd).

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Rely hoping teams like Detroit and the Panthers are dumb enough to draft qbs with their picks. Only makes our pick that much better...maybe..

Spohawks

Reaction score
At 9, the Hawks don't have a choice but to go Left Tackle. I will research them and let you know who will be the next Seahawk!