The elephant in the room will Aaron Rodgers play against us?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1azq9ke5 said:
Yes, AR is playing us.

The league is not suspending its star QBs because that impacts money the league gets for the games.

We need to deal with it because it isn't changing.

AR is playing.

We know why this matters so much. Because we know we stand little chance of even being competitive if AR is allowed to play. But those are the breaks.
Bull$#*IUOHKIUY&GFCU&
I believe his sorry a$$ will be playing, because he's a douche bag nozzle who can crap on ANY RULE, and the powers that be are politically intimidated, and will let it slide.
BUT, "Little Chance"??? = BS

RiverDog

Reaction score
Rodgers did another interview with Pat McAfee today and had a chance to cover his tracks from the first one he did last week. One good thing that I'll have to say about him was that he acknowledged that he may have misled people into believing that he had been vaccinated, saying that he took full responsibility for his remarks, but he didn't apologize or express any remorse for having done so. He went on to make some positive remarks regarding the pandemic: "“I have a ton of empathy [for those] who’ve been going through the worst part of this pandemic,” he said. “With lives that were lost and lives that were forever changed, I have a ton of compassion for those people.”

However, he also said that “in the end I have to stay true to who I am, and I stand behind the things I said”, meaning that he still stands by his claim that an NFL doctor told him that vaccinated people cannot catch or spread Covid, that he still claims that the current surge isn't a pandemic of the unvaccinated, his stupid ass rhetorical question as to if the vaccines are so great, why are people still catching and dying of Covid, and so on. He still stands by all those provably false statements.

So on a scale of 1-10, I'd give him a 2. One point for his acknowledgement of his misleading of people and one for his empathic remarks about those affected by the pandemic. Otherwise, all he did was to reinforced what he said in his previous outrageous interview. "Who I am" is a lying sack of $hit.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/09/aaron-rod ... interview/

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Nicely put, River Dog, you now know you can’t believe anything AR says b/c he is exactly who you say he is.