The end

WmHBonney

Reaction score
"Get Up" is at it again. They say it is not over. The latest is a 3 way trade:
Bears get Russ
Seahawks get Darnold, '21 and '22 1st rd picks from the Bears and LB Roquan Smith
Jets get '22 2nd rd pick from the Bears
FFS just let it go.

Jville

Reaction score
Is this more proof that the media aspires to control all narratives?

Have we come to an era where narratives only end or move on when is suits the media?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Who cares is the Hawks haven't come out and said "we aren't trading Russell Wilson". John Lynch publicly stated Jimmy G is their guy this off-season, and today they make a huge trade to get into the top 5 to take a QB. How much did the public statement count for?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
brimsalabim":8257l56y said:
Have we improved our offensive line yet?

Really this is my biggest concern. The Jackson pick up isnt enough. They need a center too and Pocic isnt it. There's more time though so maybe something will happen.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Can anyone come up with a reason they haven't restructured Russ's contract to free up cap space?
I can only come up with one - makes him harder to trade.
And Schefter is probably the #1 or #2 respected sports reporter out there (maybe Woj). The guy doesn't need clicks so I take what he says seriously.

knownone

Reaction score
WmHBonney":2js16z45 said:
After the Niners trade, it seems very unlikely that we'd even consider trading Russ this season. We knew Miami was willing to trade the #3 pick, and that willingness is what gave teams like Oakland a theoretical chance of having the assets required to trade for Wilson. Now? It's likely that the first 3 picks are QBs, so it's hard to imagine a scenario where we can even get a QB we like.

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
iigakusei":2j9nkowz said:
Can anyone come up with a reason they haven't restructured Russ's contract to free up cap space?
I can only come up with one - makes him harder to trade.
And Schefter is probably the #1 or #2 respected sports reporter out there (maybe Woj). The guy doesn't need clicks so I take what he says seriously.

1 maybe they have but have not announced it yet.2. They have done it twice already you can only push the caps far down the rode.

Latest posts