There is no reason Geno Can not be good

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
HawaiiD":1u0z19je said:
2 turn overs with the game on the line 2weeks in a row? He is costing us wins.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Ok the fumble is on Geno Lockett fell down on the INT. Even so he hasn't played i 4 years all things considered he played well enough to win if the O-line can block TJ on there second drive OT.

w00t

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":kn9vbb6k said:
HawaiiD":kn9vbb6k said:

Ok the fumble is on Geno Lockett fell down on the INT. Even so he hasn't played i 4 years all things considered he played well enough to win if the O-line can block TJ on there second drive OT.

Participation Trophy for Geno Smith.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":3uzzzt0e said:
HawaiiD":3uzzzt0e said:

There was 3 defenders on the Lockett throw, even if he didn't fall. Geno didn't have to force that throw in. More than likely that pass goes incomplete with out the fall.

Fade

Reaction score
LTH":3ibhzms9 said:
He is a vet QB, he knows the system like the back of his hand... he has talent around him. I don't think there will be much of a drop off...
LTH

Not much of a drop off, huh?
T2Fuploads2F20182F012F14 Dying of Laughter Gif

Please, tell me more. How do you see it going for Geno against New Orleans?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Fade":b3zr7swj said:
LTH":b3zr7swj said:
He is a vet QB, he knows the system like the back of his hand... he has talent around him. I don't think there will be much of a drop off...
LTH

Not much of a drop off, huh?
T2Fuploads2F20182F012F14 Dying of Laughter Gif

Please, tell me more. How do you see it going for Geno against New Orleans?

I said Jacksonville might be the only game he could win and i'm not so sure about that at this point. Geno is Geno and thats never going to change.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Did you hear the quote from Collinsworth where he said he had no idea how critical Wilson was to the Seahawk's success?

Yeah.

Since the SB loss, Carroll is primarily successful because of Wilson, not the other way around.

Geno isn't going to be able to compensate for Carroll. Not even close.

All those 4th quarter comebacks are now going to become losses. All of them.

Being a good QB won't be enough. Carroll has to have a great QB to overcome his defense and gameday decisions.

Geno isn't great.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1vuk6svk said:
Did you hear the quote from Collinsworth where he said he had no idea how critical Wilson was to the Seahawk's success?

Yeah.

Since the SB loss, Carroll is primarily successful because of Wilson, not the other way around.

Being a good QB won't be enough. Carroll has to have a great QB to overcome his defense and gameday decisions.

Geno isn't great.

I don't buy the Wilson is the only reason for the teams success theory because Wilson is a product of a Carroll draft... Carroll brought him along nurtured him and is a huge reason why Wilson has the success that he has. What would have happened if Wilson got drafted by the jets? he would not have had the amount of success that he had in Seattle...Thats just a fact...

LTH

fav13259

Reaction score
Geno’s gotta be the least clutch QB I’ve ever seen… ST didn’t help, but man this guy’s been given an opportunity to put the game away 3 different times and each time he chokes incredibly bad!

John63

Reaction score
LTH":mhih6bd0 said:
TwistedHusky":mhih6bd0 said:

Yeah.

Geno isn't great.

I don't buy the Wilson is the only reason for the teams success theory because Wilson is a product of a Carroll draft... Carroll brought him along nurtured him and is a huge reason why Wilson has the success that he has. What would have happened if Wilson got drafted by the jets? he would not have had the amount of success that he had in Seattle...Thats just a fact...

LTH

No that's your opinion for all you know he would be better then he is now.

edogg23

Reaction score
Geno has somehow gotten worse every game. This guy is absolutely terrible.

John63

Reaction score
fav13259":1cb6dg3f said:
Geno’s gotta be the least clutch QB I’ve ever seen… ST didn’t help, but man this guy’s been given an opportunity to put the game away 3 different times and each time he chokes incredibly bad!

Not geno it's PC. There are not many QBs who can basically take easy stuff for 3 plus qtrs and then be expected to carry the team. That's what made Wilson so important for PC. He was one of the few who could.

seabowl

Reaction score
Breaking News:

Geno sucks

FYI this report was from 5 years ago

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
Geno was horrendous for the Jets and is still horrendous. How is this a shock to anyone?

He looks completely lost out there.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
If I was one of those guys that said 'I told you so',,,,,,,,,,,,,,

eo620

Reaction score
Not only does he suck, but PC is handcuffing him until crunch time and then we wonder why he can't get it done

stack55

Reaction score
This o-line can take some responsibility for his play.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":20003jtt said:

I don't think Geno was the reason the Hawks lost the game... They didn't put Geno in the position to win the game they didn't expect Geno to win the game... they just wanted him not to make mistakes and take advantage of the opportunity's he had....he did that..

That being said I'm disappointed that he didn't play better... this was his chance and he dropped it..

they lost the game because of stupid penalty's and missed FG's...you can't play a conservative game and expect to win if you don't take advantage of easy scoring opportunities...

again the D put this team in position to win this game then one player screwed it all up...

LTH

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
LTH":10hpp7c1 said:
pittpnthrs":10hpp7c1 said:

I don't think Geno was the reason the Hawks lost the game... They didn't put Geno in the position to win the game they didn't expect Geno to win the game... they just wanted him not to make mistakes and take advantage of the opportunity's he had....he did that..

That being said I'm disappointed that he didn't play better... this was his chance and he dropped it..

they lost the game because of stupid penalty's and missed FG's...you can't play a conservative game and expect to win if you don't take advantage of easy scoring opportunities...

again the D put this team in position to win this game then one player screwed it all up...

LTH

Not saying he was the main reason they lost the game, but come on man. He was 12/22 for a 167 yards and a TD that accounted for 85 of those yards. He's terrible and always has been.