This scenario has me wondering

IndyHawk

Reaction score
GB plays at Ariz (beats them) or (gets beat)what is the best scenerio considering the matchups in the last week?

mikeak

Reaction score
Beats them so that GB beats Minnesota in the standings and we get 5th seed instead of 6th seed

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Don't know if I want GB getting a bye if they win last 2 and Cards do not

Erebus

Reaction score
mikeak":3cb4oyal said:
Beats them so that GB beats Minnesota in the standings and we get 5th seed instead of 6th seed

I don't think it matters who wins between the Vikings and Packers. If Minnesota wins the division, making the Packers the 5th seed and us the 6th seed, it just means we go on the road to play the Vikings instead of the NFC East winner. Not a big difference IMO. We win either game.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Erebus":5w25zlsg said:
mikeak":5w25zlsg said:

I don't think it matters who wins between the Vikings and Packers. If Minnesota wins the division, making the Packers the 5th seed and us the 6th seed, it just means we go on the road to play the Vikings instead of the NFC East winner. Not a big difference IMO. We win either game.

Not as far to travel (minnesota), and we've beat them there already this year.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
If the Redskins win the East, I'd much rather the Hawks get the sixth seed and avoid that field unless it's not as crappy as it was a couple of years ago.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
BobcatHawk":2kwprdp9 said:
If the Redskins win the East, I'd much rather the Hawks get the sixth seed and avoid that field unless it's not as crappy as it was a couple of years ago.
Same here, terrible field.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
HawkNuts":27s6i0s9 said:
BobcatHawk":27s6i0s9 said:
Same here, terrible field.

If Minnesota is the 3, yes.

If Green Bay is the 3, absolutely not.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
I really dont wanna play @Washington at all. They are scoring and are extremely proficient at passing and are capable of dinking and dunking us all game long. Cousins is the #1 quarterback as far as completion percentage goes and I feel like their offense is just a horrible match up for us.

Edit* And ya, the field is a nightmare

jkitsune

Reaction score
There would be something kind of satisfying about beating the Redskins in the playoffs AGAIN, though...

BullHawk33

Reaction score
I want Carolina, don't really care how it happens. I want to knock those guys off their perch, leave no questions on the table and show everyone we belong on top.

chris98251

Reaction score
If we get the Skins I am pretty sure Pete is going to have the filed gone over with a fine tooth comb after our last experience and if necessary have it deemed unsafe.

andyh64000

Reaction score
I want Arizona to win so they have nothing to play for in week 17 (hopefully we have nothing to play for as well).

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I want a Carolina win, an AZ win and a Minnesota win.

That way Week 17 means something for Seattle and nothing for Arizona. Keep the momentum going all the way into the playoffs. We are peaking at the perfect time and I wouldn't want a preseason type game thrown into that to throw everything off.

seahawksny

Reaction score
BlueBlood":2jkvzwn9 said:
I really dont wanna play @Washington at all. They are scoring and are extremely proficient at passing and are capable of dinking and dunking us all game long. Cousins is the #1 quarterback as far as completion percentage goes and I feel like their offense is just a horrible match up for us.

Edit* And ya, the field is a nightmare
Touche

Latest posts