Tim Tebow Playing TE With Jags

Spohawks

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":353l11o6 said:
Spohawks":353l11o6 said:
At least 6 of your top 10 are still playing. Is that really their total career? Heck, Your number 1 has only 2.9 years worth of playing stats...should we add in WRs who have thrown in a football game now?

Lol There is an enormous difference between a career and last year stats. Who has all the WR records? Rice...played in the 80s. RB records? E. Smith...drafted 1990. No, era means very little, its about the player.

Its okay to be wrong, but please try to limit it...its getting old for the other members!

Bud, you've gotten clowned on the whole thread. Most of your posting history is just you replying to getting clowned on.

Your points are weak. His passer rating is trash, and it's even more trash in the modern era of football. The fact that you have to compare him to Vinny Testaverde, who was pedestrian in an era where passing games simply weren't even close to as efficient as they are now, is telling.

Anyone who knows literally anything about passing can see that Tebow is nothing more than an arm punter, and its exactly why he got canned and had to go launch a terrible baseball career, only to come back as a gimmicky tight end. Period.

By your logic, Matt Flynn is the best quarterback of all time because of his single game where he absolutely demolished the Lions with almost 500 yards and 6 touchdowns.

Tebow can't touch Matt Flynn. Why do you hate Matt Flynn? It's so obvious that you're a Flynn hater! Ask yourself: "Why do I hate Matt Flynn?"
That random Flynn bit was wierd, but expected.

I compared Tim and Vinny because they have pretty much have the exact same passer ratings...why would I compare Tim to anyone else?

Arm punter? Would you call Vinniy an Arm punter? They did pretty much the same thing as a passer but one played longer.

Tims passer rating is trash? Its hard to defend a 75.3 rating...but was not the point. The point is Vinny performed the same as Tim did...so why act like Vinny was okay but Tim is horrible? Hate is the answer.

Wow, I never heard a post scream "Butt hurt" as much as that one...I promise not to bring the heat anymore.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Spohawks":35ydxryo said:
Maelstrom787":35ydxryo said:
Spohawks":35ydxryo said:
At least 6 of your top 10 are still playing. Is that really their total career? Heck, Your number 1 has only 2.9 years worth of playing stats...should we add in WRs who have thrown in a football game now?

Lol There is an enormous difference between a career and last year stats. Who has all the WR records? Rice...played in the 80s. RB records? E. Smith...drafted 1990. No, era means very little, its about the player.

Its okay to be wrong, but please try to limit it...its getting old for the other members!

Bud, you've gotten clowned on the whole thread. Most of your posting history is just you replying to getting clowned on.

Your points are weak. His passer rating is trash, and it's even more trash in the modern era of football. The fact that you have to compare him to Vinny Testaverde, who was pedestrian in an era where passing games simply weren't even close to as efficient as they are now, is telling.

Anyone who knows literally anything about passing can see that Tebow is nothing more than an arm punter, and its exactly why he got canned and had to go launch a terrible baseball career, only to come back as a gimmicky tight end. Period.

By your logic, Matt Flynn is the best quarterback of all time because of his single game where he absolutely demolished the Lions with almost 500 yards and 6 touchdowns.

Tebow can't touch Matt Flynn. Why do you hate Matt Flynn? It's so obvious that you're a Flynn hater! Ask yourself: "Why do I hate Matt Flynn?"

I compared Tim and Vinny because they have pretty much the exact same passer ratings...why would I compare Tim to anyone else?

Arm punter? Would you call Vinny an Arm punter? They did pretty much the same thing as a passer but one played longer.

Tims passer rating is trash? Its hard to defend a 75.3 rating...but was not the point. The point is Vinny performed the same as Tim did...so why act like Vinny was okay but Tim is horrible? Hate is the answer.

Wow, I never heard a post scream "Butt hurt" as much as that one...I promise not to bring the heat anymore.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Spohawks":2x6lc2aq said:
Maelstrom787":2x6lc2aq said:
Spohawks":2x6lc2aq said:

I compared Tim and Vinny because they have pretty much have the exact same passer ratings...why would I compare Tim to anyone else?

Arm punter? Would you call Vinniy an Arm punter? They did pretty much the same thing as a passer but one played longer.

Vinny was pedestrian in a time when there were a lot of pedestrian quarterbacks.

Tebow was horrific in a time in which Vinny would've been horrible too. At least Vinny could complete half his passes, though.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Your last post is my exact point!
Is there a deference between 21 year of playing and 4 year? Of course. But its all about the body of work the NFL gave each player.

Passer rating is the no drama stat that equals out the QBs overall passing history.

You claim 75.3 is horrible but 75 is pedestrian. You are not the only one, but that can't be possible with out emotions playing a role.

Just admit you hate/heavily dislike the guy and that is why your assessment is off according to the numbers.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Spectacularly fails at blocking multiple times, and then cut after a single preseason game. Thank god this is finally over.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":37psg29q said:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Spectacularly fails at blocking multiple times, and then cut after a single preseason game. Thank god this is finally over.
The Colts head coach said they are in talks with Tebow as a TE. Look it up.

toffee

Reaction score
OMG, Jags are done!

Thye cut Tebow, they shalt be punished 0-16 coming their way. Colts, on the other hand, is about to do the right thing and shalt be rewarded.

toffee

Reaction score
Spohawks":3hgsp2h0 said:
KinesProf":3hgsp2h0 said:
I highly doubt he makes the team. There's just no way there isn't someone young with upside who will make for a better investment of a roster spot at TE 3/4.

Tebow was an excellent college football player, no doubt. But man, his fans have always seemed almost cultish. There's been plenty of superstar college QBs, and a number of them have become far superior professionals -Newton, Vick, Mayfield, Manning; but there certainly don't have as oddly passionate of a fan base.

Somehow he's become America's make -a-wish kid where he's given the opportunity to try a bunch of stuff that he isn't particularly good at.

Seems like a decent hardworking man though.

Unless he ultra sucks at TE, he will make the team. Whoever is their 3rd string QB is not going to be a ton better then Tebow. I have a strong feeling Tebow will be their 3rd string QB...but they won't tell the media.

He just got cut.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Spohawks":2mgzl8pc said:
Maelstrom787":2mgzl8pc said:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Doesn't seem to be anything. Wanna shoot us a link? I'd love to laugh at it.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":11fyqtb9 said:
Spohawks":11fyqtb9 said:
Maelstrom787":11fyqtb9 said:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

I was just doing you a soild. We all know you obsess over Tebow to the point its uncomfortable for everyone. I just thought if I mentioned the colts, you could have some guilt free research of your Timmie and not be a creeper. You are welcome.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Spohawks":3h73lafu said:
Maelstrom787":3h73lafu said:
Spohawks":3h73lafu said:
Maelstrom787":3h73lafu said:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

I was just doing you a soild. We all know you obsess over Tebow to the point its uncomfortable for everyone. I just thought if I mentioned the colts, you could have some guilt free research of your Timmie and not be a creeper. You are welcome.

Not as much as the national sports media obsessed over his professional career, despite his lack of professional talent.

balakoth

Reaction score
Spohawks":3ggaqd25 said:
Maelstrom787":3ggaqd25 said:
Spohawks":3ggaqd25 said:
Maelstrom787":3ggaqd25 said:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Were you referring to a quote.. from like... 5 months ago? Dates are important honestly

balakoth

Reaction score
Spohawks":qwknzngm said:
Maelstrom787":qwknzngm said:
Spohawks":qwknzngm said:
Maelstrom787":qwknzngm said:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Also to be honest.. Im a giant ass hole.. but your posts are so polarizing its on border line trolling... If you are serious in half of these.. I'm honestly not sure what to make of your comments half the time