TNF rooting interest: Cowboys or Bears?

Maulbert

Reaction score
James in PA":141zplnd said:
First of all, this lame-ass Cowboys franchise should NOT be in the NFC “East.” It’s so ridiculous. But the NFL would never have the balls to move their sorry asses outta there because of “tradition. How long has it been since a Cowboys Redskins game has excited ANYONE? It’s not a “rivalry.” It’s crap! Move them out of the East and maybe we don’t have to hear about them quite as much. What a great thing that would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care about the Cowboys being in the east. The rest of the NFC makes sense now that the Rams are back in LA. if the Rams were still in St. Louis, I would argue for swapping them with the Cowboys, but Chicago-Detroit-Green Bay-Minnesota, Arizona-Los Angeles-San Francisco-Seattle, and Atlanta-Carolina-New Orleans-Tampa Bay make a lot of geographical sense.

James in PA

Reaction score
Maulbert":uketkt9g said:
James in PA":uketkt9g said:
First of all, this lame-ass Cowboys franchise should NOT be in the NFC “East.” It’s so ridiculous. But the NFL would never have the balls to move their sorry asses outta there because of “tradition. How long has it been since a Cowboys Redskins game has excited ANYONE? It’s not a “rivalry.” It’s crap! Move them out of the East and maybe we don’t have to hear about them quite as much. What a great thing that would be.

I don't care about the Cowboys being in the east. The rest of the NFC makes sense now that the Rams are back in LA. if the Rams were still in St. Louis, I would argue for swapping them with the Cowboys, but Chicago-Detroit-Green Bay-Minnesota, Arizona-Los Angeles-San Francisco-Seattle, and Atlanta-Carolina-New Orleans-Tampa Bay make a lot of geographical sense.
I’d like to see Dallas and Carolina swap divisions. Not gonna happen though.

DJrmb

Reaction score
So much fun watching "America's team" get smashed on. I hope whoever came up with that term and whoever else believes it get massive hemorrhoids rooting for that dumpster fire for the last 20+ years.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I’m calling it now, Garrett will be out of a job within 24 hours. Just a gut feeling but seeing that team and him on the sidelines is very telling I think.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
BubbaGump":3m39rp3o said:
I’m calling it now, Garrett will be out of a job within 24 hours. Just a gut feeling but seeing that team and him on the sidelines is very telling I think.
I was thinking the same. They're utterly lifeless

SimpleJack

Reaction score
jasong.gif

You can't fire JG. He's fiery.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
It looks like a coach that had his team give up on him.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Would be nice if FOX would ask Aikman to take his Cowboy glasses off when he does a Dallas game. Twice tonight he has said a blatant penalty wasn't one and Pieria had to say it was legit and explain why.

James in PA

Reaction score
Well, it’s either fire Coach Clap now or in a few weeks. But he’s obviously gone and the team obviously needs a spark. So, if Jerruh were smart, he’d do it now. Jerruh doesn’t always make the best football decisions though.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Kevin Pierre-Louis has made more plays for the Bears tonight then I remember in his entire tenure with the Hawks.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Good by Garrett, hello Rivera. Could happen. But yeah if Jerrah wants a spark now it would be firing Garrett and hoping an interim coach motivates this team the remainder of the season. It’s not like they are in a tough division.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
BubbaGump":zhnjp4g7 said:
Good by Garrett, hello Rivera. Could happen. But yeah if Jerrah wants a spark now it would be firing Garrett and hoping an interim coach motivates this team the remainder of the season. It’s not like they are in a tough division.
I think Rivera is way too smart to work for Jerruh. He'll have an opportunity in a better situation imo.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA 24-31 BEARS

How to allocate tomorrow's DVR space? Undisputed with Bayliss, First Take with Stephen A, The Herd with Colin Cowherd?? So many delicious options....

Maulbert

Reaction score
The Cowboys are 6-7. They are 4-0 vs. NFC Least garbage, and 2-7 vs. Everyone else. BTW, those 2 non-divisional wins? They were against the Lions without Matt Stafford and the Dolphins with Josh Rosen starting. :lol:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":34zcm457 said:
HAHAHAHA 24-31 BEARS

How to allocate tomorrow's DVR space? Undisputed with Bayliss, First Take with Stephen A, The Herd with Colin Cowherd?? So many delicious options....
You can start with Stephen A. Smith right now, he posted this at halftime and there's probably another one coming shortly, lol.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/1202780801928253440[/tweet]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":1meaq09v said:
The Cowboys are 6-7. They are 4-0 vs. NFC Least garbage, and 2-7 vs. Everyone else. BTW, those 2 non-divisional wins? They were against the Lions without Matt Stafford and the Dolphins with Josh Rosen starting. :lol:
I called them paper tigers when they were 3-0, when some were calling them super bowl contenders.They couldn’t have played an easier first 3 games.