To all of the "Pete Ball" defenders

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Nunya":11144i9a said:
SoulfishHawk":11144i9a said:
This x1000. You basically just described a LOT of "12s"
Can't just take the time to enjoy winning. And when they do lose, and they will lose some games, they pump their chests out and tell us they told us blah blah blah.
Strange to say the least, but it's flat out going to happen. Shoot, people whine and moan after WINS every week.

I blame the rain.

[youtube]BI5IA8assfk[/youtube]

Tusc2000

Reaction score
austinslater25":25ovrzhs said:
It's weird to me some are watching this and hating it and just waiting for the first sign of failure so they can say they were right. .

The truly bizarre aspect of all this is that some of these whiny haters can't even wait for a loss to spew their ugly bile. That 5-0 is inadequate because some games were close. I'm fine with close games.

Ozzy

Reaction score
chris98251":1so4sk91 said:
Wenhawk":1so4sk91 said:
Florio said he heard Russ demanded this change or he may have been on his way out.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-russell ... 52625.html

It has been established Florio is a Click bait guy and will say anything, he doesn't like Seattle and would love to stir the Pit here and see infighting, he has leaked so called stories before that were false.

Well Jake Heaps who is close to Russ has all but confirmed it.

Saying they run to force man is oversimplying it. Russ isn’t throwing 50 times a game and no one is asking for that. People wanted them to be a little less predictable and throw slightly more on early downs and while some in here ridiculed that they were obviously wrong and can’t seem to admit it. Being slightly more aggressive early on downs and in games has been huge. Instead of hating every game because they’re not following your idea of what they should do sit back and enjoy it. The offense is playing better by not forcing the run game and being a little more creative. They will have games where running a ton is the right move as well.

Why not just sit back and enjoy that the offense is playing well?