Trade DK cut Geno

Welshers2

Reaction score
If this board had its way. It's almost like you guys would prefer to be winless. They are 6-3 becuse these guys get it done

JPatera76

Reaction score
If this board had its way. It's almost like you guys would prefer to be winless. They are 6-3 becuse these guys get it done
But in all honestly can say the last few weeks or even really since the bye both have been as good as they were before the Bye... theres been ALOT of knuckle head plays Geno's done.. and even some head scratcers latetly.

I just wish they... the whole team would get the offense back to what they were doing before the bye.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
They are a very good young team with a terrible (mediocre at his best) QB. That is why they get it done when they win.
you predicted geno would fail on the last drive. eat crow.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
I can't stand these Johnny Come Lately posts! We reacted in real time all game. BOTH WAYS. Nobody wants the Hawks to lose.
people are still mad after the game. It's fine, I get it. We probably aren't winning the SB. but at the same time we're 6-3 why can't people just be happy we aren't at the bottom of the league? With this young roster they're getting good results

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
people are still mad after the game. It's fine, I get it. We probably aren't winning the SB. but at the same time we're 6-3 why can't people just be happy we aren't at the bottom of the league? With this young roster they're getting good results
Because humans have evolved to be cautious and look for danger. It's just normal fandom, IMHO.

renofox

Reaction score
I'd be all for trading them both in the off-season. Need value for DK but I'd be happy to get a 5th rounder for Geno.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Because humans have evolved to be cautious and look for danger. It's just normal fandom, IMHO.
I'm fine with it but I also think people have the right to clap back a little bit at all the negativity. I'm happy with this season. And it's possible we lose the next 5. Still happy to not be the panthers.

renofox

Reaction score
Not mad. But "not sucking" isn't enough to make me happy.

I'm going to call it out when the level of play is unacceptable.

The young roster and their exceptional potential is exactly WHY I am not happy. The coaching staff is going to waste their talent if they don't get off their ass and do what it takes for a chance at the QBOTF.

Geno ain't it.

zetes

Reaction score
you predicted geno would fail on the last drive. eat crow.
If Geno is guaranteed to NOT be the Seahawks QB next year then I will eat anything you want. The Seahawks won despite his complete cluelessness. They should have won this by 30+ points.

zetes

Reaction score
Not mad. But "not sucking" isn't enough to make me happy.

I'm going to call it out when the level of play is unacceptable.

The young roster and their exceptional potential is exactly WHY I am not happy. The coaching staff is going to waste their talent if they don't get off their ass and do what it takes for a chance at the QBOTF.

Geno ain't it.

THIS.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I'm fine with it but I also think people have the right to clap back a little bit at all the negativity. I'm happy with this season. And it's possible we lose the next 5. Still happy to not be the panthers.
To me... I wasn't expecting much last yr, my expectations were exceeded, i was expecting .500 at best. Same with this year. I'll be happy if they go .500 or more. If not, Oh well. Ill vent my frustrations and knee jerk reactions in game day chat, move on and be ready for the next season when its time. Until then, for the week I'll enjoy the win.

I also remember on KJ's podcast him talking about how the fanbase, seems to take the games more personal than they do. We get emotionally charged... more than the players. When he said that, I was like.."hmm.. he's right. Its a game big whoop, it doesn't effect my day to day life." I think people tend to forget that and let it effect them.

Hawknight

Reaction score
If Geno is guaranteed to NOT be the Seahawks QB next year then I will eat anything you want. The Seahawks won despite his complete cluelessness. They should have won this by 30+ points.
It's ok..everyone will be feasting on Seahawks next 5 games

toffee

Reaction score
Nailed it, and I am taking Mrs. out for a nice meal, winning has its own rewards, for this 12.