Tremendous opportunity

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I would never in my life EVER want anything but seeing my team win. Fan how you want, but being ok with losing seems really extra dumb.
As if a crappy record automatically guarantees you a great QB. Several teams would disagree *cough cough Cleveland/Chicago/Carolina/Jets cough cough*
Oh, I agree. My argument is that betting against the Seahawks is somehow a correlation to wanting them to lose, when it's absolutely not, and frankly only a real mouth-breather would think that.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I don't think you want them to lose at all. I just choose to not bet either way on my own teams. Just my choice.

The tanking thing though, I just can't get even 1 percent behind that.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I don't think you want them to lose at all. I just choose to not bet either way on my own teams. Just my choice.

The tanking thing though, I just can't get even 1 percent behind that.
I can get behind tanking only when there's no benefit to winning left. In other words, if you're eliminated from playoff contention two weeks before the end of the season, then sure tank the last two, I don't care, lol. Planning to tank a whole season is some BS, though.

renofox

Reaction score
Dak holds onto the ball too long and could be easy pickings if we can get pressure on him… May just ruin his chances for MVP…
Exactly! Heard on a show that the Seahawks are 27th in blitzing with 5. And 32nd in blitzing with 6+.

Good thing we went to that blitz-creative 3-4 strategy so we could use all types of blitzes to confuse QBs! Oh wait, we just line up 2 down lineman with 2 stand up edges and every once in a while add a LB or DB to the line 10 seconds before the snap. Creative Blitz Packages and Looks. No F7cking Way!

Just like the last 2 games, I have no faith we'll generate meaningful pressure.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I would never in my life EVER want anything but seeing my team win. Fan how you want, but being ok with losing seems really extra dumb.
As if a crappy record automatically guarantees you a great QB. Several teams would disagree *cough cough Cleveland/Chicago/Carolina/Jets cough cough*
I'm in 100% agreement.

Having said that, if we're out of the playoff hunt, I don't mind doing a little experimentation and get some 2nd stringers more playing time than they would otherwise have, maybe shut down someone like K9. But you never want to send a signal to your team or your fans that you're giving up.