TWO MNF games tonight?

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I watched both games via The Manning Cast they would go back and forth like I do at home both games were competitive the Giants/Packers came down to a walk off FG and the Titans upsetting the Dolphins in Miami

RiverDog

Reaction score
I wish they would have staggered the kickoff times, had one at 4pm, the other at 7. This would have likely required that one of the home teams be located in the Pacific time zone so the game didn't start at 10PM EST, but it would have been nice to see them both instead of having to bounce back and forth.

The other thing I didn't like is their constant updating of the score and highlights of the opposite game, likely because both were being broadcast by a Disney company. I would have liked to have watched one game live and record the other, but I don't like knowing the result or what's going to happen next when I watch a pre-recorded game.

What I ended up doing was multi-tasking, with watching both games live, one on my tablet and one on my man cave big screen TV. But in order to do this, I couldn't wear my headphones, so I had the volume on both games turned on, which annoyed the hell out of my wife, who thought I was crazy for trying to watch both simultaneously.

It actually didn't work out too bad, except that I missed the Titan's comeback and had to re-wind it.

Latest posts