Wake up at Sunday morning at 6:30 a.m.

Mizak

Reaction score
To watch Dolphins vs Chiefs. Yes or no?

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
DVR for me, that way I can sleep in & fast forward through commercials. It helps that the Seahawks game is at 10am this Sunday, that way I can squeeze it in between the Hawks game & SNF.

James in PA

Reaction score
9:30am my time and still too early. I saw David Spade make a joke about this. He said he always seems to wake up on Sundays to catch the last 15 minutes of the Jaguars game. Nobody in the USA is watching these dumb games from the beginning other than the fans of the two teams involved and one of the teams more often than not is the Jaguars.

keasley45

Reaction score
630am is a bit much for you pst folks. But football at 930 am est is great in my opinion. Far better than the nonsense alternatives on pregame Sunday morning. By the time the 930 game is done, it's time for the 1pm games.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hell yes, I always turn on the 6:30am game. Because.........football. Or at the minimum, DVR it and fast forward thru commercials. All day Sunday football is something I look forward to all week. I'm used to getting up for work around 4:15 am so a 6:30 game isn't that hard to get up for.
Also, like someone has mentioned, daylight savings so we get an extra hour of sleep anyway. Noice.

Side note: It's the f'ing Chiefs vs. Dolphins, this is a huge matchup. I'm guessing the Over/Under will be at like 173 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jegpeg

Reaction score
14:30 for me so perfect. Its the TNF, SNF and MNF games I sleep through.
Not sure the TV ratings for the breakfast bowl games but they must be pretty good or they would scrap them. Big difference between a 9:30 start of the East Coast and 6:30 though, just be glad you aren't in Hawiaiii.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
No, I won't be getting up at 06:30 to watch the game, but...
  1. My body has tended to want to get up by 06:30 lately, though on weekends I can sometimes convince it to go back to sleep for a while; and much more important,
  2. the game is on at 11:30 AM my time.
Night games are going to start to suck for me now. They'll start at 22:15 or 22:20 for the rest of this season.
I thought the USA was doing away with the nonsense of Daylight saving time too.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
yup. I love the Saturday on the couch where you have College ball playing, fall asleep a few times, wake up and there's another game on etc.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'll be up and will watch some of it live, the balance of which I'll record while I take my dog for his morning walk then resume watching, skipping through halftime and commercials and hopefully be caught up to real time by 10am and the Red Zone.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I’m up. Wanting to watch it. But noooo. Not available on Hulu in my region. Not available on ESPN or Prime. I have to subscribe to yet another service if I want to watch it. **** this and **** the NFL. So tired of them living in the past century. Give us a reasonably priced option to stream all games through one platform. They would make up in volume whatever they lose in per customer rate.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Yep I'm up and watching. National Flag League so far flags on every play.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I’m up. Wanting to watch it. But noooo. Not available on Hulu in my region. Not available on ESPN or Prime. I have to subscribe to yet another service if I want to watch it. **** this and **** the NFL. So tired of them living in the past century. Give us a reasonably priced option to stream all games through one platform. They would make up in volume whatever they lose in per customer rate.
Just PM'ed you.