Wake up at Sunday morning at 6:30 a.m.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
THAT PLAY. I've always wondered why players who are obviously contained don't lateral to an obviously clear teammate nearby for them to take it to the house!

I only see it in final, desperation plays.

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
THAT PLAY. I've always wondered why players who are obviously contained don't lateral to an obviously clear teammate nearby for them to take it to the house!

I only see it in final, desperation plays.
Probably pride and ego.

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
They're the AFC's frauds. Mediocre D, legit weapons on offense, but not enough to really challenge real teams. More fraudulent than the Cowboys, who defy logic in how they can go from unbeatable to lame from game to game.
Difference between Dolphins and Cowboys is Cowboys have refs in their pockets.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Difference between Dolphins and Cowboys is Cowboys have refs in their pockets.
The problem with the Cowboys is they're legit good, with a mediocre QB that can have flashes of brilliance, but no consistency through a season. Dak is the reason they never go anywhere. It's so beyond time they moved on from him.

renofox

Reaction score
They're the AFC's frauds. Mediocre D, legit weapons on offense, but not enough to really challenge real teams. More fraudulent than the Cowboys, who defy logic in how they can go from unbeatable to lame from game to game.
Yep.

6-0 against teams with losing records, mostly ~2-6 teams

Soon to be 0-3 against teams with winning records.

Msfann

Reaction score
Flag flag flag flag flag flag flag, late hit out of bounds that doesn't get called, flag flag flag

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Finally got one of my official apps to stream by spoofing my location.

Apparently I’m being punished for the fact that there is no cable service at my house, but if I move my location a few miles down the road, I can stream.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Either Tua is playing like trash or Hill/Waddle isn't on the same page with Tua. Either way they're all getting paid too much for this bullshit. BEAT THE CHIEFS PLEASE.

Threedee

Reaction score
I spent the first half of September in upstate NY last year. Waiting for sporting events to begin in EST is a real bitch. I much prefer the 9/10am weekend start times. That being said, 6:30 is excessive.