Want To Attend Seahawks Games in 2021? Get Vaccinated

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Wow.

There is so much disinformation in this thread, it's unbelievable.

One data point. Every single person at my job and every single person in my family and every single person in my extended family and every single person in every family that my family has contact with has been vaccinated.

Not a single person had any serious side effects of any kind.

The worst side effects -- and they were rare -- included

tiredness -- went away after less than 24 hours

headache -- went away after less than 12 hours

sore arm at the injection site -- went away substantially after 24 hours, completely after five days

In fact, there's evidence that now that we are vaccinating en masse in the United States that the odds of serious side effects are lower than anticipated. The vast majority of people haven't reported anything at all to the CDC, and if they had serious side effects, they'd end up in the hospital, where it would be reported. Ergo, if you take it and are fine, you are likely to not report anything, vs. anything serious is always reported... so when tens of millions are vaccinated, and only a few million take the survey, and of that group a tiny tiny fraction had any side effects, well, it's likely that the probability is much lower than just doing the math from the survey.

Also, there is zero evidence of any kind that people who have been vaccinated have the virus and can transmit it to other people. That's just complete and total poppycock. The COVID-19 vaccines do not use live or dead virus. Period.

I read this thread and I think we'll never get out of this hell hole that we're in. If people don't vaccinated, we will wear masks forever, we'll never have concerts or sports again, and the only ones who win are the Russian disinformation agents who are feeding the less intelligent Americans total garbage.

Freedumb!

At the moment the United States government is paying for all treatment for all people who are COVID-19 patients.

If they continue to do this, it'll be more expensive than all the wars we've fought combined, and our nation will collapse.

I can only hope at some point that the government will stop having a blank check for these treatments, with appropriate warning of course. If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't expect to attend concerts or sports, and stop freeloading. You can do a Go Fund Me if you get sick with COVID-19.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
chris98251":8fm0yyq1 said:
My two nephews were in the Hospital on a ventilator and oxygen, this past week, so $h!t on your hip pocket Dr. Phil assumptions and analysis.

In fact they sent them home still on oxygen, one ended up having to go back due to a total system collapse of his Kidneys, Lungs, and Gastral track needing to have his intestines operated on do to septic breakdown and now in shock on life support.

So you no vaccine, no mask people that think that just because you had light symptoms or have bot bot it doesn't mean others are not susceptible to worse symptoms.

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT JUST YOU !!!!

That's been your types whole problem from the start.

Were they vaccinated?

chris98251

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2pey59gt said:
chris98251":2pey59gt said:
My two nephews were in the Hospital on a ventilator and oxygen, this past week, so $h!t on your hip pocket Dr. Phil assumptions and analysis.

In fact they sent them home still on oxygen, one ended up having to go back due to a total system collapse of his Kidneys, Lungs, and Gastral track needing to have his intestines operated on do to septic breakdown and now in shock on life support.

So you no vaccine, no mask people that think that just because you had light symptoms or have bot bot it doesn't mean others are not susceptible to worse symptoms.

Were they vaccinated?

No they are in the next wave, the 30ish crowd and my Sister was in that same list since she was not a health risk at the time.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
chris98251":lxmou4v6 said:
pittpnthrs":lxmou4v6 said:
chris98251":lxmou4v6 said:

Were they vaccinated?

No they are in the next wave, the 30ish crowd and my Sister was in that same list since she was not a health risk at the time.

Just wondering because some have gotten it after the shots. Horrible to hear about the one on life support. Hope they both recover with no long lasting issues.

WarHawks

Reaction score
The vaccine is safe. We won't get to herd immunity, and get back to life as normal for everyone, unless 80% of us get the vaccine. If you're on the fence, just get the vaccine. Side effects are minimal, and it will save your life, and the lives of those around you. Do the right thing. Get the vaccine.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I liken not getting vaccinated for risk of side effects to not driving a car for risk of an accident, and I’d guess the risk of a serious car accident is much higher than serious side effects of the vaccine.
I find it strange where some folks draw the line in the sand.

mikeak

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":38q551v4 said:
Wife and I havent gotten the shots and dont think we will. People can still get Covid after the shots, some have had some bad side effects, almost everybody I know has been sick as a dog for a day or two after the second shot, not FDA approved,,,no thanks. We'll wait for further results down the line. If any event requires you to have proof of vaccination, thats an event I wouldnt want to go to anyways.

Lol

Cherry picking stats hopefully you don't evaluate the team the same way.

Those selfish people that don't take it - hope they all get covid and realize screwed up sense of smell for the rest of your life sucks, brain issues hits 1/3 of people, reduced lung capacity isn't a good way to live life but hey as long as they didn't feel crummy for 24hrs totally worth it. Totally

Got work colleague that has smell and taste issues 6 months later and one using an inhaler for life now. My side effects from the shot - sore arm that's it. Wife was feeling crummy for 12 hrs. That's it.

Ability to go out bowling with friends and hit the bar and not worry because of 95% effiency - priceless

You do you. I choose to do my community

mikeak

Reaction score
jeremiah":1mg4m2fg said:
Those taking the JABS (not a vaccine but a treatment) are the test subjects. Around January 2023 we will know the results of the test run.

I have one question though, what do the vaccinated have to fear from non vaccinated? If the JAB works so well, nothing will make them sick. Another question, why allow mass immigration and quick release from infected individuals, who have never taken a vaccine in their lives? A third question, why were restaurants closed, but Walmart, Home Depot and Costco open and booming? Do we trust the Governor who acts like it is Armageddon for some businesses, including schools, but others it is OK?

I'll pass on mandatory treatments. GO HAWKS..

QAnon website is elsewhere

Why we care - if you don't understand that from recent news then you aren't getting it. Mutations is the main concern at this stage. Higher number of non-vaccinated people leads to higher chances of mutations and that the virus hangs around in large numbers.

The vaccine will need boosters. If the virus is around in large pockets of pepe it will continue to be a risk towards the end of a vaccine cycle.

You people also cost a ton of money. Look at cost of covid healthcare and numbers are astonishing. I assume you like to be a drain on society?

Lots of other reasons but tired arguing with people that can't understand logic because they are reading conspiracy posts. Hey there is a miniscule chance of getting side effects that are bad like 0.00001 percent so I am going to risk it with covid which isn't really bad at all AT A MUCH HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2uc5wx0s said:
Wife and I havent gotten the shots and dont think we will. People can still get Covid after the shots, some have had some bad side effects, almost everybody I know has been sick as a dog for a day or two after the second shot, not FDA approved,,,no thanks. We'll wait for further results down the line. If any event requires you to have proof of vaccination, thats an event I wouldnt want to go to anyways.
Your mindset represents much of what is wrong with the human race as a whole.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2exxqnv2 said:
pittpnthrs":2exxqnv2 said:
Yes, not wanting to be a test subject with a brand new vaccine represents everything that is wrong in the world.
How dare you not stick something in your body your not sure about. How dare you want to make your own decisions for your own health.
That definitely makes someone all that is wrong with this world no doubt.

By the way why does this bring such anger? If you want to vaccinate great do so. If it's effective then no worries for you or anyone else.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Natethegreat":3a283xct said:
RolandDeschain":3a283xct said:
pittpnthrs":3a283xct said:
Yes, not wanting to be a test subject with a brand new vaccine represents everything that is wrong in the world.
How dare you not stick something in your body your not sure about. How dare you want to make your own decisions for your own health.
That definitely makes someone all that is wrong with this world no doubt.

By the way why does this bring such anger? If you want to vaccinate great do so. If it's effective then no worries for you or anyone else.

Vaccines of any kind aren’t just about the individual choosing to get or not get.

Aside from that, I’d bet a substantial amount of cash that anyone declining the Covid vaccine for personal health reasons does numerous things that are known to be unhealthy.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":lv020xk1 said:
pittpnthrs":lv020xk1 said:

Choosing to/not to get the vaccine is a completely personal decision, it doesnt impact anyone else, and certainly says nothing about their standing in society. Please.

Depending on your age/health there are plenty of reasons to get or not get it. To think otherwise is just baffling. Where has our critical thinking and common sense gone?

Too much panic is taking its toll. Its sad to see.

chris98251

Reaction score
These Morons and retards that feel they are going to be lab rats already are, the Bioweapon is the issue, yes it was lab created I firmly believe it, China has no qualms about doing this kind of stuff and wants every advantage in the world they can get. Their human rights and atrocities over history should tell the world this.

The vaccine everyone but those who want to dig their heels in the sand and not take is actually helping protect the morons and idiots. Can't fix stupid, but it can die off.

Problem is those people extend the life cycle of this virus by allowing more and more mutations to happen which could morph into something far more resistant to the vaccines we have developed to date.

They also continue to spread it.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3uq6rwiz said:
RolandDeschain":3uq6rwiz said:
pittpnthrs":3uq6rwiz said:

Choosing to/not to get the vaccine is a completely personal decision, it doesnt impact anyone else, and certainly says nothing about their standing in society. Please.

Depending on your age/health there are plenty of reasons to get or not get it. To think otherwise is just baffling. Where has our critical thinking and common sense gone?

“Doesn’t impact anyone else”
Are you sure about that, care to elaborate?

Do you think cigarette smoking only impacts the person smoking them?

What about seatbelts, does wearing one or not only impact the individual?

CPHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1xp2iqob said:
Hawkpower":1xp2iqob said:
RolandDeschain":1xp2iqob said:
pittpnthrs":1xp2iqob said:

This vaccine isn’t going to eliminate COVID though. It’s more like a flu shot, which never gets rid of the flu. If the vaccine eliminates COVID, then you have an argument. Right now, they don’t even know if it will be effective after 6 months.

Mix

Reaction score
Regardless of your position, you have to find humor in the fact that the same people that claimed they wouldn't accept the vaccine last year because of "who was in charge and how it was being developed recklessly against normal practices", will now verbally attack those who wont accept the same pandemic ending and life saving vaccine they stoked fear of in 2020.

GaiusMarius

Reaction score
This thread shows the challenges of getting out of this.

Those against getting vaccinated have paranoia, selfishness or a poor understanding of science and statistics...that's about it. This crowd is not new, they were around when eradicating polio became possible. It's one of my profound hopes that the anti-vaccine crowd will be accommodated far less going forward.

Over a year into this some don't understand that it's not just about them. When you don't get the shot you remain a possible vector to keep the cycle of COVID infection going, not to mention another chance for mutation that could repeat this whole damn nightmare again.

Thankfully, I believe enough of the population gets it. I also expect over time that vaccines will become increasingly mandatory. Employers and venues and others will make going without a vaccine harder. I then expect a whole lot of the "I'll pass crowd" to crumble when it comes to things like paychecks and education. Don't want that vaccine? Odds are there will be 4 more people ready to take your job that are happy to be vaccinated.

Vaccination remains your choice, but one with consequences. I definitely do not think anyone who is not vaccinated should be allowed at a Seahawks game for the coming season.

I get shot #2 in less than 2 weeks. Shot #1 made me groggy the day after, but hydration helped.

My father ended up in the ICU with COVID, in part because down in Arizona there are people "tired of living in fear" and that are "done with COVID". Well, it's not done with us and how we feel about it is irrelevant. He got his first shot a week before me (the shots can still provide additional protection, even if you have had it).

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3bi4a2ey said:
RolandDeschain":3bi4a2ey said:
pittpnthrs":3bi4a2ey said:

Actually, whether you are vaccinated or not DOES impact other people. How you don't fathom that is beyond comprehension. It frankly says a lot of bad things about you. If you can't figure out how it does affect other people, I really feel sorry for you.

pmedic920

Reaction score
CPHawk":hjvcqy9t said:
pmedic920":hjvcqy9t said:
Hawkpower":hjvcqy9t said:
RolandDeschain":hjvcqy9t said:

This vaccine isn’t going to eliminate COVID though. It’s more like a flu shot, which never gets rid of the flu. If the vaccine eliminates COVID, then you have an argument. Right now, they don’t even know if it will be effective after 6 months.

You’re certainly entitled to your opinion, good day.