Want To Attend Seahawks Games in 2021? Get Vaccinated

AubHawk71

Reaction score
OlyHawk is a liar.

'Oh, I was one of the first people in the U.S. to get it.' Really? Did you get tested during/after the fact? Of course not. Even if you were really sick, which I doubt, how do you know if wasn't the flu or a garden variety cold? You don't. And the odds of a doctor being able to know it was Covid in Feb of 2020 is beyond laughable.

'A bunch of my co-workers got vaccinated and the cure was worse than the disease!' Another blatant lie.

Then you cut and paste a bunch of paragraphs of misinformation from the internet echo chamber.

'I do independent research' is the calling card of conspiracy theorists, and you sir are number one among them.

If you choose not to participate in a responsible society, then that's your choice. But ultimately, if the Hawks or anyone else chooses to exclude you for that same reason, that's their (and our) choice. Good luck, rugged individual! I will be enjoying football in person this year, fully vaccinated.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Must be amazing to be immune to Covid and/or sickness in general. A lot of people sure seem to think they are :?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Never underestimate the power of the scientifically uninformed to be stupid or ignorant. Violence will happen and has against minorities over ignorant views about this virus that we all need to take steps to attempt to slow or halt. Real information instead of anecdotal reports is critical to knowledge about the virus and the variants.The vaccines all work.

In the end the virus will thin the herd and the stupid will remain so; their selfishness will harm many who are trying to protect the collective. Their stupidity will prevent herd immunity, so is the present belief of the USCDC. Get your shots it will help the whole country.

My symptoms post vaccination have been no more than a sore arm near the injection site which lasted for less than a day. I have made money buying shares in each of the major vaccine suppliers, I suspect I will make more.

I agree with Aros, get your shots or don’t go to the games.

Unfortunately the nature of the topic here has caused this thread to wander into a political vein. Let's all be careful here.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
iigakusei":3qn90g1o said:
pittpnthrs":3qn90g1o said:
Seven Yankees come down with Covid despite vaccinations. Seems to be working well. Hmmm

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/yank ... -positive/
6 were asymptomatic - you do understand how vaccines work right? 598,212 and counting by the way - but at least it isn't you so who cares right?

You have to ask? He obviously doesn’t. Israel is heading toward being covid free because of vaccines. I guess having covid doesn’t give you immunity either since one of those guys had it in December :lol:

CPHawk

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":2j1mchwa said:
iigakusei":2j1mchwa said:
pittpnthrs":2j1mchwa said:
Seven Yankees come down with Covid despite vaccinations. Seems to be working well. Hmmm

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/yank ... -positive/
6 were asymptomatic - you do understand how vaccines work right? 598,212 and counting by the way - but at least it isn't you so who cares right?

You have to ask? He obviously doesn’t. Israel is heading toward being covid free because of vaccines. I guess having covid doesn’t give you immunity either since one of those guys had it in December :lol:

And all it took was 58% of the population to be vaccinated there. Why are people so into billing others into getting this vaccine? I’ve had every other vaccine, some multiple times, and I’ve never once in my life cared if someone else was vaccinated.

sutz

Reaction score
Inslee is saying state wide restrictions will be lifted by June 30. Looking more and more like we'll have substantial crowds in the stands this year. Not sure how the vax situation will affect this yet, of course, but things are looking up.

:2thumbs: :irishdrinkers: :snack:

pmedic920

Reaction score

pmedic920

Reaction score
sutz":13qx8ckp said:
Inslee is saying state wide restrictions will be lifted by June 30. Looking more and more like we'll have substantial crowds in the stands this year. Not sure how the vax situation will affect this yet, of course, but things are looking up.

:2thumbs: :irishdrinkers: :snack:

Hopefully the organization restricts entry w/o proof of vaccination.

olyfan63

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2xcnijnb said:
Never underestimate the power of the scientifically uninformed to be stupid or ignorant. Violence will happen and has against minorities over ignorant views about this virus that we all need to take steps to attempt to slow or halt. Real information instead of anecdotal reports is critical to knowledge about the virus and the variants.The vaccines all work.

In the end the virus will thin the herd and the stupid will remain so; their selfishness will harm many who are trying to protect the collective. Their stupidity will prevent herd immunity, so is the present belief of the USCDC. Get your shots it will help the whole country.

My symptoms post vaccination have been no more than a sore arm near the injection site which lasted for less than a day. I have made money buying shares in each of the major vaccine suppliers, I suspect I will make more.

I agree with Aros, get your shots or don’t go to the games.

Unfortunately the nature of the topic here has caused this thread to wander into a political vein. Let's all be careful here.
Sorry, agenda-driven censored science, isn't real science. The corporate media "purveyors of scientific truth" feel they have to censor anything that disagrees with their agenda. It's because their selective, agenda-driven "science" doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Thankfully, there are still a number of honest and brave medical professionals and scientists who are sharing the scientific truths they have found about covid and the vaccines and effective preventive measures and highly effective non-vaccine treatments. Often telling the truth and sharing truthful science comes with a personal price of being de-platformed or fired from their jobs.

Has the FDA approved the "vaccines" and their testing beyond "emergency use"? At last check, the process skipped straight to very short-term human trials, skipping animal trials. Congratulations to those vaccinated individuals who are participating in the human experiment and feel safe now that they've had the jab(s). You're protected, right?

For those that are truth-minded enough to seek out the covid-related science and studies that corporate media and Big Tech censor, I suggest, as a starting point, Del Bigtree's "Highwire" podcast/video program, available on many podcast platforms including Apple and Audible. I suggest the Rumble platform as a reliable choice for finding it.
https://rumble.com/c/c-356275
You won't find this narrative-defying information on corporate parrot media like CNN, MSNBC, or on censored social media platforms like Fakebook and YouTube.

A recent interesting episode of the Highwire presents evidence showing covid is most likely a man-made bioweapon, with Fauci approving the funding to China-based virology labs for the R&D:
https://rumble.com/vh0b0j-is-covid-19-a-bio-weapon.html

And we are supposed to trust anything that comes out of Fauci's mouth? Well, I know of exactly ONE trustworthy thing Fauci has said. He says he takes 6,000 IU of Vitamin D per day, plus Vitamin C supplements, recommends 1-2g per day.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/nutrit ... r-BB18WvmA

So, whatever else we agree or disagree on, there IS a consensus to supplement your Vitamin D and get plenty of Vitamin C.

sutz

Reaction score
You should probably save that shit for the Politics forum and stick to how it relates to Seahawks games in this thread.

But, you do you.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
I see mostly a bunch of personal attacks against those who are pro-choice for the individual. Not sure why that is permitted, but I have a guess. This sort of imbalanced approach leads the forum to a worse place in my opinion. Now you can all carry on with your hate filled completely anecdotal rants.

olyfan63

Reaction score
AubHawk71":45r7obus said:
OlyHawk is a liar.

'Oh, I was one of the first people in the U.S. to get it.' Really? Did you get tested during/after the fact? Of course not. Even if you were really sick, which I doubt, how do you know if wasn't the flu or a garden variety cold? You don't. And the odds of a doctor being able to know it was Covid in Feb of 2020 is beyond laughable.

'A bunch of my co-workers got vaccinated and the cure was worse than the disease!' Another blatant lie.

Then you cut and paste a bunch of paragraphs of misinformation from the internet echo chamber.

'I do independent research' is the calling card of conspiracy theorists, and you sir are number one among them.

If you choose not to participate in a responsible society, then that's your choice. But ultimately, if the Hawks or anyone else chooses to exclude you for that same reason, that's their (and our) choice. Good luck, rugged individual! I will be enjoying football in person this year, fully vaccinated.

Wow, you can't even get my username right to call me names? And we're supposed to trust your information comprehension ability about *anything*?

You are the liar in misrepresenting my statements. I've observed that sociopaths love to accuse others of their own crimes.
Yes, my co-workers symptoms from getting the jab were worse than MY symptoms from getting Covid.
Didn't you know that regular "flu" virtually disappeared during the covid timeframe? So it had to be covid.

It's noble that you prefer the echo-chamber of CNN, MSNBC, and such, pushing their corporate agenda. I prefer sources that don't push any agenda other than individual wellness. You are free to worship Fauci and CNN as your personal medical and health gods if you choose.

olyfan63

Reaction score
sutz":20on4p9n said:
You should probably save that $h!t for the Politics forum and stick to how it relates to Seahawks games in this thread.

But, you do you.
Yup, this topic is quite the intersection of everything and in the main forum, I think appropriately, given it affects anyone who might want to attend a game in person. Using attendance at public events to try to coerce people into allowing injection of an inadequately tested, and potentially damaging biological agent is inherently political. It's also being pushed by (some) politicians.

I do thank you for keeping it civil.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Yeah, let's reel this back in again and keep it to how it relates to football games and less political talk. We have a political forum for that.

CDN_C_Hawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":oass9qro said:
The Sounders are already offering vaccination clinics on-site for the public...and advertising that their players and staff are 100 percent vaccinated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/seatt ... r-BB1gexNE

I'm hoping to have my 2nd Moderna vaccine in a cple of weeks (YEHHHH) Side effect to first was next day arm felt like it had a bruise at injection site, and gone the next day.I have emphysema, and when out, wear a mask, for My delicate situation.The sooner everyone, gets the COVID vaccine, the sooner, life gets back to normal......taking family to a movie theatre, out for dinner, to a Seahawks ,Sounders, Kraken game, and NOT worry about this virus.
Perhaps these Pro teams can put a lottery type thing together , set aside Tickets for every game , and have injection sites at each game.....get the shot ...and your name goes into the lottery, with a shot to get free tickets to a Home game , the following week or two later.

Its very sad, many want to claim personal freedoms, to avoid doing their part in eradicating a virus, that has had the WORLD, come to a complete halt. Try thinking of others for just once !!

TreeRon

Reaction score
olyfan63: 70% of the population doesn't see "rumble" as a legit source. Might as well use Newsmax.

CPHawk

Reaction score
According to a recent New York Times article, less than .01% of cases in the US are from being outdoors. So, if people want to be vaccinated or not, the science doesn’t back not being outside together. Let the people into games.