Want To Attend Seahawks Games in 2021? Get Vaccinated

pmedic920

Reaction score
“Personal liberty”

It’s very important IMHO, every one should have the right to choose vaccine or no.

Having said that I think is silly and irresponsible to not get one of COVID vaccines.
In this (OP) scenario I liken it to “no shoes, no shirt, no service”.

It’s your choice to wear a shirt or not, it’s your choice to get vaccinated or not, and in either case if you choose “not” you don’t get served or gain entry.

Pretty simple concept.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Choose what you want, but if you think something is being taken from you and decide to skip the vaccine......Famous last words. NOBODY is above getting Covid, period. It's not political, it's health. There's a reason we are STILL in this crap well over a year later. The selfish is strong......

Nunya

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1omjpct1 said:
Choose what you want, but if you think something is being taken from you and decide to skip the vaccine......Famous last words. NOBODY is above getting Covid, period. It's not political, it's health. There's a reason we are STILL in this crap well over a year later. The selfish is strong......

Selfishness is just a human nature....and EVERYBODY is selfish to some degree. There are certainly causes for concern over being vaccinated. Sure, the odds may be low of any serious side effects, but there are people that are counted that prevent the odds of being zero.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Nunya":3smiqh5d said:
SoulfishHawk":3smiqh5d said:

Selfishness is just a human nature....and EVERYBODY is selfish to some degree. There are certainly causes for concern over being vaccinated. Sure, the odds may be low of any serious side effects, but there are people that are counted that prevent the odds of being zero.

Leans to the mouth breather direction

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's a matter of opinion, and I have a right to mine. I'm glad I got the vaccine. I'm not trying to shame those who don't, I just think making it political seems a tad selfish overall.
And of course I can see why people would be nervous about it. Doesn't make it any less selfish.
It's an opinion, don't like it, oh well.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2vc34wl9 said:
It's a matter of opinion, and I have a right to mine. I'm glad I got the vaccine. I'm not trying to shame those who don't, I just think making it political seems a tad selfish overall.
And of course I can see why people would be nervous about it. Doesn't make it any less selfish.
It's an opinion, don't like it, oh well.

:ditto: Very well said, as well as your previous posts.

I got mine a couple days ago at Fred Meyer. Johnson and Johnson.
Idk why people make it political either. It's a global pandemic, not just a U.S. thing.
I just hope we can start getting back to normal but in a responsible manner

TreeRon

Reaction score
If you plan on getting on a plane, you better be vaccinated or show proof of a negative covid test within the last 48 hours.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, we are playing our first indoor gig in 14 months next weekend. Crazy that it has been that long.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
TreeRon":s5bdfiik said:
If you plan on getting on a plane, you better be vaccinated or show proof of a negative covid test within the last 48 hours.

Why? As far as I know Delta is the only airline that requires it domestically.

chris98251

Reaction score
If your a spreader your a murderer even if you don't know the names of those you passed the virus along too and then they to others. Why the Vaccine is important, you can still get it, but chances of spreading are much much lower, symptoms much much less.

Would you give loaded guns to a 5 year old?

Those that have got the vaccine have unloaded theirs, or waiting in line to, then you have the rest................

Edit: by pmedic920

Keep the political statements where they belong.

Elemas

Reaction score
Had covid in December and while I didn’t end up in ICU, I was sicker than I had ever been. Have since been vaccinated.

I respect everyone’s opinion but am anxiously awaiting the day when non-vaccinated folks can’t attend the same restaurants, events, schools even....that I go to. We can shop at the grocery at different times too.

There are options such as home schooling, not attending things such as Seahawk games, etc...maybe we can have special hours for stores too. That way, even if you’ve e never had it or had symptoms while you had it, your covid carrying, anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist self can be “safe” as well as the rest of us.

But hey, I respect your opinion and lack of enthusiasm about getting the vaccine. I have close friends who are bound and determined to not get the vaccine. I’ll laugh, just a little, when they either A. catch it or B. are restricted from things such as air travel.

I respect your opinion and thanks in advance for respecting mine.

Elemas

Reaction score
jeremiah":3esubd48 said:
Those taking the JABS (not a vaccine but a treatment) are the test subjects. Around January 2023 we will know the results of the test run.

I have one question though, what do the vaccinated have to fear from non vaccinated? If the JAB works so well, nothing will make them sick. Another question, why allow mass immigration and quick release from infected individuals, who have never taken a vaccine in their lives? A third question, why were restaurants closed, but Walmart, Home Depot and Costco open and booming? Do we trust the Governor who acts like it is Armageddon for some businesses, including schools, but others it is OK?

I'll pass on mandatory treatments. GO HAWKS..

Answer to #1....that’s all I got...
Because....”drum roll”....some people aren’t medically able to get the vaccine and it’s NOT 100% effective and we can’t reach herd immunity (get back to normal) if folks don’t get vaccinated and just because someone doesn’t have symptoms the first go around doesn’t mean they won’t on the second and those who are not vaccinated could very well become the source of new variants and...

This is why we are where we are. People need to get educated.

TreeRon

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":31oumr7n said:
TreeRon":31oumr7n said:

Why? As far as I know Delta is the only airline that requires it domestically.

Wanna bet the others follow?
The crews of these planes want to be protected. Not to mention if Joe Blow airlines allows non vacced or non covid free passengers to fly, and someone gets sick, $$$$$$.

sutz

Reaction score
Mariners are talking about opening up sections for vaxxed folks only. I figure Seahawks won't be far behind.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
sutz":3q6rg4y4 said:
Mariners are talking about opening up sections for vaxxed folks only. I figure Seahawks won't be far behind.

Unfortunately impossible for many season ticket holders. I have charter seats, I own the rights to specific seats. I've actually sat in those exact seats for every single home game (regular season, playoffs) since the stadium opened.

I literally share an armrest with someone that isn't in my immediate group, and I will lose my mind if the Seahawks think that I'll sit there next to them without them being vaccinated.

Mix

Reaction score
BocciHawk":3fv7oebx said:
sutz":3fv7oebx said:

Unfortunately impossible for many season ticket holders. I have charter seats, I own the rights to specific seats. I've actually sat in those exact seats for every single home game (regular season, playoffs) since the stadium opened.

I literally share an armrest with someone that isn't in my immediate group, and I will lose my mind if the Seahawks think that I'll sit there next to them without them being vaccinated.

That's the beauty of it all. A person can choose one thing, someone else chooses something different. In the end one can choose not to do something because of the risk one feels it may be to them, and those who feel safe can still do the thing that has one afraid. People will deal with the pros and cons of their own actions.

Ones safety should never depend on others.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Clearly this thread had Seahawk intentions but its no longer about the hawks. This thread needs to go to the politics section, its only creating division.

Mix

Reaction score
Spohawks":2itiszee said:
Clearly this thread had Seahawk intentions but its no longer about the hawks. This thread needs to go to the politics section, its only creating division.

Difference of opinions is now division.

Use to just be conversation.

We have gotten mentally soft.

chris98251

Reaction score
Mix":39eb1ltu said:
Spohawks":39eb1ltu said:

Difference of opinions is now division.

Use to just be conversation.

We have gotten mentally soft.

Yes, it's the your special generation and they can't handle anything that challenges them to get out of their comfort zone, you have to change or they feel your a bully.

I wonder where Wenhawk keeps their participation Trophies?